Has an AI/CPU ever outplayed you in a game?

Has an AI/CPU ever outplayed you in a game?

Attached: frogsicle.jpg (800x800, 32.12K)

Fake and yes, basically every game ever when I was a kid.

I meant to specify if you felt like it outplayed you in a human way and not in an omniscient robot way

what was that one turn based game that would run ahead looking for outcomes that would win? if you put the CPU is a state that made it impossible for it to win it would lag for a few frames trying everything.

Chess
UT Godlike bots

Attached: 1634716225152.webm (390x360, 2.26M)

Yes. When I was like 6 or 7 (in 1996/7) my dad got a "game pack" which had like 12 games, I only remember one was an early Might and Magic and the other was Grandmaster Chess. It was cool because before that I only played Reader Rabbit and Hyperman, so I played the shit out of M&M and Chess. I once set the AI to Grandmaster level and he would literally kick my ass in under 5 moves every single time

Attached: 1615229362929.jpg (354x308, 33.37K)

Call of Duty Veteran AI was pretty fucked, but that was mostly due to it being all-seeing and all-knowing
It would always fire its shotgun the moment it was close enough for a guaranteed kill at the perfect range, for example
Bullshit

yes holy fuck.
>playing gran turismo 3
>one specific car kept crashing me throughout various races
>pushed me into the pit stop when I had already gone the previous lap

Is this actually how things are depicted in the manga? Never read it, probably from the 60s/70s going by the art, but this lines up perfectly with what I'd expect from a shounen sports manga.

Often. If you beat the AI every time you’re playing on too low difficulty.

Attached: 1659314283211922.webm (608x1080, 1.53M)

>You WILL eat the bugs

Fug this reminds me
>watching horror shorts on YT while drunk
>want food
>look in cabinet, no snacks but a whole thing of raspberries in fridge. I love raspberries
>eat like half the tin before I drop some
>go to grab sponge and cleaner to not stain wood
>come back, turn on light
>tiny white larvae in all the raspberries
They're still waiting aren't they? Waiting for their time to mature, emerge from my skin and usher in a new age...

Attached: 1649297088050.jpg (686x1024, 49.41K)

>mealworms
We'd be eating cockroaches that live off the sewage that comes from the commies blocks we'd be living in Snowpiercer style.

uhh why cant i just make a protein shake with 'nanas, 'eanut butter, oats, and milk/oatmilk

No, you digested them all

>when loque gets the sniper/pulse rifle on a low grav map

Attached: 51e3aeb4e3281986100b69ddaa51e5e5b24784ad5810d7daa001beef958afd1e.jpg (250x213, 5.62K)

Why can't you just type like someone who doesn't have brain damage?

I want to make an AI gf that could play games with me, but now that I think about it, she would be my daughter, it's a little fucked up but I just want something to play videogames with me

If you download Replika, you can have an AI waifu who will play quiz games with you and you can dress her up. You can be lewd with her if you pay for it too.

>eat the bugs
make me

uh why

He types like someone based, you type like an faggot

>Why can't you just type like someone who doesn't have brain damage?
This is the website filled to the brim with schizos and spammers and you dare ask this question?

Attached: 1619986807338.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

They will

Bug-in-food PTSD is very real
>use dim desk lamp by kitchen in morning instead of overhead lights
>tear open a coupla quaker oats packets I've had for a year and pour em inna bowl
>wonder what the black specks are since it's maple & brown sugar
>turn on lights
>10 grams of protein have been added to my breakfast

>grow up with incompetent parents
>get meal moth infestation
>kitchen regularly dotted floor-to-ceiling with crawling maggots
>lay down for bed one night
>turn head to face one crawling on the wall inches away

>out with friends at grade-A pho restaurant
>buddy next to me gets a plate with a salad
>big fat roach under the first leaf he forks
>what is this shit nigga Problem Child 2 lol baka

Attached: rfb_oatmeal.jpg (325x325, 42.52K)

I actually want an AI that can play more complex games and she can learn to play from you, so she's unique
But I don't fucking know a shit about programming or AI's im just a man who dreams of a AI gf

good luck with that.

I guess they're gonna make these .45 ACPs turn around too, huh? *Grins like the Cheshire Cat*

Don't you see OP? they already are