FIVE GAMES

FIVE GAMES

I DON'T KNOW WHY

Attached: FIVE GAMES.png (769x337, 14.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l1JEmnTjdyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sony is phony

Quality over quantity, tendiefaggot.

JUST LIKE THE PS3 IT'S REMINDING ME OF A MEMORY

What are you referring to? The ps5 has 5 more exclusives than the switch does but they certainly aren't good.

>I DON'T KNOW WHY
why do you think it's called the ps5?

Nobody knows what Destruction all stars even is.

is that why sony isn’t crying over cod?

is this still fucking accurate? really?

holy shit, those people who bought ps5s for like 1600 dollars lol

Is PS5 the end of Sony?

Kind of. It doesn't include PS4/PS5 exclusive cross gens. But those games (Horizon and Gran Turismo) are coming to PC too so who gives a fuck

Imagine if this listed all the PS4/5 exclusives that require you to play on 5 or else they run like shit

that's not what exclusive means

Its biggest claim to fame is being posted recurrently in ugly game characters threads. Any Forums threads too for obvious reasons.
Pic semi-related.

Attached: 1659690479210482.jpg (3800x3334, 768.48K)

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY I BUY

Pozzed nu-sony trash

Attached: 1647022194075.png (600x780, 303.66K)

KEEP THAT IN MIND, I DESIGNED THIS SHAME

Attached: 1471926716387.png (551x900, 43.82K)

>Playstation 5-only games
Not
>Playstation only 5 games
One job.

So, when will the next PS5 exclusive get announced for PC?

>4 games once Returnal is officially announced
>2 whole years into this generation
What the fuck...

consoles are more or less over

im not convinced there will be a PS6

Attached: 1642436850427.png (535x411, 28.43K)

I think consoles are still a thing, as long as they're cheap like the series s or serve multiple purposes like the switch
But otherwise yeah there's no real reason to spend a premium just to play call of duty

also strike through destruction all stars- live service game that failed, so you won't even be able to play it on PS5 very soon

youtube.com/watch?v=l1JEmnTjdyA

>sony stopped making pcs years ago just to port everything on the playstation to pc anyway

wait, that shit's already out?

TO CAUSE PAIN IN MY BRAIN -- IT'S SO UNREAL

it came out 18 months ago.

show the xbox list

they will go the sega route

the incredibly, incredibly embarrassing ps5 indicates they can't retain engineering talent.

the physical monstrosity that is the ps5 is really an embarrassment the likes of which few people seem to understand...then the further embarassment of the faster xboxs being in a little tower

well, okay then.

Attached: 1444772523665.jpg (300x562, 27.68K)

has it been that long? i've been to a retail store every week for the last year and i've yet to see a ps5

it's called PS5 cuz it has 5 games lmao

is that why it sells out instantly for two years? you people are seriously in another reality, it's time to get off this website and interact with sane people again

they also stopped making portables the second it took off just for nintendo to replace their home consoles with a portable and even steam making one too
they also stopped making a mobile phone/gaming device as soon as people got used to the idea of buying physical controllers you attach to your phone

they are really good at missing out

I wouldn't scratch the Demon Souls remake because it's a legitimately worse experience and in no way a replacement for the original.