Are we still doing LIVE A LIVE threads?

Are we still doing LIVE A LIVE threads?

I'm about to start the final chapter, but I don't have stuff like the Cola Bottle and the best weapons for ninja dude. Should I go back and get them, are they needed for the optional bosses?

Attached: LIVE-A-LIVE-Remake_02-09-22.jpg (1920x1080, 1.05M)

You should be fine. Live-A-Live isn't an immensely hard game.

The Cola Bottle trivializes the game, the ninja should be fine without the special weapons from his chapter

You can do the superbosses even relatively underleveled and undergeared if you're lucky/tactical enough, it's not a huge deal.

Wait, I thought the coke bottle could only be used once.. are you saying you can use it multiple times and get 999 every time? Christ alive

Yep. That's its whole gimmick. It's a rare drop for the game's most annoying superboss, so of course it's gonna be OP.
Of course, I got it first kill.

Attached: 38D364F5-AAD9-4D31-91FC-457EC5A8220B.png (800x655, 316.62K)

Does running from fights in the trial of power not count towards the 100 flee counter or something?
I feel like I've been here forever.

It does, don't worry. Just keep at it.

I'm a brainlet who actually is having trouble in the final boss of the final chapter so im considering going back and getting it so I can just fucking win and see the real ending

What are you having trouble with and what level/characters?
The game definitely gives you the tools you need to win even if you made every wrong decision in the separate chapters.

Everything counts. 100 run away just takes longer than you'd think.
I think maybe the best way to do it is to just play through the chapter and just flee from every other encounter. Once you get the 5 runs warning then you can focus on grinding to prepare if need be.

I got it first kill as well. It was my second attempt. I thought I was smart and tried to kill the mammoth at level 15 and got pwned, but I went back at level 18 and killed it ezpz

I just got it to trigger but man that felt way longer than the snes version for some reason.
I'm at the entrance to the Archon's Roost right now after finishing all the other dungeons which is around where I got it in the snes version.
But I was just running from battles for the past half hour somehow.
Why does this guy have such a sexy voice

>Oops, I messed up...
WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT
YOU DON'T EVEN LOSE YOUR ITEM. HIM MESSING UP LITERALLY ONLY EXISTS TO FUCKING WASTE YOUR TIME
THE ITEMS YOU REFINE AREN'T EVEN CONSISTENT, IT'S ALL RNG AND HAVING TO RELOAD YOUR SAVE FILE OR GRIND FOR MORE ITEMS
AAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK THIS RETARD

Attached: 1647179650129.png (360x360, 203.06K)

Of all the things I thought they were going to change in the remake this was it.
So many great quality of life changes but not the one people probably wanted the most.

While I appreciate how faithful they were to the original overall, yeah this was on thing that absolutely did not need to stay the some.
They somehow made King Mammoth not a total chore and navigating the Ninja chapter far better, but this random failure thing just didn't get the memo.

Attached: little one wiggles its feet.gif (52x48, 5.54K)

>spoiler
took me by surprise too especially since his VA has no other voice acting credits in any other game

>x more times
>just x more times...
If I didn't know who was saying it, I would've thought it was vaguely erotic.

>Reading the watanabe's minds in the final chapter
Y'know I always thought they were just frozen in ice because they got stuck in the ice cave or something.
That's a really neat little easter egg.

Do you guys feel sorry for the Watanabes?