Why doesn't Nintendo just buy them?

Why doesn't Nintendo just buy them?

Attached: 1659711932022995.png (975x983, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/adlp-QTUJig
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nintendo is already buying Bamco.

Why do retards want games stuck on Nintendo's subpar hardware?

If Nintendo buys Square Enix, Monolith Soft can finally work on Xenogears

Squeenix betrayed Nintendo back in the day.

>nintendo buys square
>graphic overhaul for FFXIV canceled and replaced with graphic downgrade for switch compatibility

>Nintendo is already buying Bamco.
I'll believe it when I see it. I would think they'd just go for a single studio, like Plat.

Because I already bought them. Will be announcing it in a few weeks.

Nintendo can buy them if they start releasing games on pc

>how is that possiburu, they have so many gayms cooming s00n
>it's a miracle if they sell 10m copies of all that shit combined

Attached: square soulless.jpg (1588x1206, 773.41K)

Way too much of a burden. Nintendo would mainly want Creative Business Unit II and its IPs, and I'm not sure how they'd negotiate that kind of deal. That's not even getting into non-video game content Square Enix owns right now.

He doesn't care. That was his wife's writing not his, if that wasn't obvious enough by now. He doesn't even want it.

>graphic overhaul for FFXIV canceled and replaced with graphic downgrade for switch compatibility

AKA add soul

1. They don’t need to
2. Might get in trouble because “muh monopoly”

It's already a ps3 game user

The realistic outcome if Sony or Tencent or whoever buys Square is that Nintendo will just poach the Asano employees or something.

Because I want to see thoses companies die, of course

THE.
GENO.
CURSE.
SAY HIS FUCKING NAME.

Attached: small.png (900x900, 84.73K)

>Square wanted to make movies
>Nintendo is now making movies
youtu.be/adlp-QTUJig

Attached: Spirits Within.jpg (1000x1500, 181.68K)

>Nintendo stealing developers from others developers
Classic Nintendo

>why do you want to stop progress
>FF7r
>a corridor simulator with 10/10 character models
>FFXVI
>a room simulator with FFXIV graphics
Seems fairly fucking obvious to me they don't need the graphics.

If Nintendo buys Squeenix it means thet FF7r remake instead of being a corridor simulator will be instead a corridor sinulator with ps3 graphics!

They will never make anything remotely as good as Shadowbringers and Endwalker again so they can die now as far as I'm concerned.

Hey, if it works, it works. Though I wonder how much extra Sony will have to pay to keep developers from leaving. Sony paid 2.4 billion for Bungie, and an addition 1.2 billion to keep them from quitting. Square's market cap is around 5 billion, so a 12 billion buyout doesn't sound unreasonable. Add an additional 4-5 billion to keep employee retention and suddenly Square doesn't really seem that worth anymore.

Squeenix cares quite about about spectacle, not something you can do on a switch

though it would be a 100% win as squeenix is a garbage company minus unit 3

If Nintendo buys Squeenix...
You know what this means, right?

Attached: 1654663079147.jpg (1869x1314, 866.75K)

That they still won't make a Super Mario RPG sequel or put Geno in Smash as a fighter?

Yeah but it boosts the possibility from a negative 70% to a positive 10%

I hope they didn't spend too much on For Spoken because they are about to receive a very rude awakening. Never trust Commiefornia. They live in a bubble that's about to burst.

They probably got Sony's backing (the horizon treatment, give it away for free with bundles so you can forge the numbers later).

It means more Fortune Street

Even putting that aside, the game just looked so empty and lifeless last we saw it. There's no way that game is going to take off, especially for a new IP. The fact they keep delaying it is likely raising the costs a lot as well.

>new DQM, hd-2d DQ3, Diofield, CC remake and harvestella are all switch games
>only valkyrie floplysium, shit ocean 6 and cancelledspoken aren't
I mean yeah if XVI doesn't sell 16 morbillion copies it might be time