VETO THIS SHIT FAGGOTS

VETO THIS SHIT FAGGOTS

Attached: 1658677765736.jpg (1600x898, 891.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r8b7KPSK1SI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You did really well on this level if you were say >105 iq. Had lots of fun.

There's literally nothing wrong with snowbound. Isolation was the real shit map.

NO!
>Gets shotgun and crouches behind shield doors

god damnit every 1 press x this map is fucking gay if ur dun press x it means ur gay fucking press x u faggots press it mother fucker fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

it needed a couple of ghosts. still far better than citadel

GO TO HELL

STUPID FUCKING SNOWBOUND

take me back

>carbine/br
>mauler
>camp outside on the top of the structures
>when it gets hairy camp inside and grab another mauler

yep, its gaming time

high ground or im re-queueing.

I just learned tricky hiding spots and basically how to play like a dick on this, and other 4v4 size maps. Fuckin Gaurdian has so many hiding spots it's absolutely bonkers

ok this is the list of the only good maps, if you disagree you are wrong and a faggot.
>High Ground
>Isolation(i hated this map at first but it really grew on me)
>Last Resort
>Sandtrap
>Valhalla(the beach half of this map is based the waterfall side is cringe)

youtu.be/r8b7KPSK1SI

Yep, it's halo time.

Attached: standoff.jpg (1280x720, 268.91K)

3's maps are such a downgrade from 2's its unreal. What went wrong?

Attached: 1200px-H3_Epitaph-Main_Corridor.jpg (1200x675, 89.2K)

Do you realize Blood Gulch is actually not a great design, and Valhalla makes far more sense.

as long as there isnt BR start any map is decent

This game looks so much better than the subsequent ones. The look is very cohesive, just even across all elements. When I get into 4 or 5 you can see at a glance they're much more flashy, but then a lot of the various parts look really ugly up close or if stared at for too long, and the lighting is always in your face.

literally would only play lockout

Attached: lockout.jpg (1200x800, 97.38K)

All the technology and money but they don't have good art direction.

This. Fucking hate 343 for ruining Reach with their Title Update bullshit. DMR is and will forever be a power weapon.

Isolation is the only map I really didn't like from base game, but each map had its own identity and strengths.
I still think Halo 3 was the GOAT mp shooter on consoles, nothing ever came close and seeing the state of the industry, nothing ever will.
I miss Halo...

Attached: 07-209.jpg (500x281, 53.69K)

>those fags that keep riding around in a warthog

MCC just doesn't do it for me. Maybe I'm too jaded. Am I too jaded? Is MCC bad? Would I be happier if I bought an Xbox and copies of H1 & H2?

Attached: 1591846964068.png (1366x768, 834.85K)

>it's been more than 10 years since a halo game has had the veto function

Attached: 1650103691495.jpg (750x730, 52.28K)

Halo 2 lost live service years ago, even 3 did IIRC.

>Would I be happier if I bought an Xbox and copies of H1 & H2?
2's campaign is the same as Xbox now as far as I know, I think 1 might still be missing a few visual effects but it's nothing worth buying an xbox for.
You can still play the original Halo PC multiplayer, no idea if people are still playing it. But if you aren't enjoying MCC, I'd be very surprised if you enjoy the vanilla Halos. Be sure to turn off the nu-cosmetics just to be sure.

How does a game from 2007 still look so good?