Ah yeah all those generation defining games like Metal Gear Solid 2, 3, GTA, Burnout 3, Final Fantasy X, Halo, Halo 2...

Ah yeah all those generation defining games like Metal Gear Solid 2, 3, GTA, Burnout 3, Final Fantasy X, Halo, Halo 2, God of War, Gran Turismo, and Kingdom Hearts.

Attached: file.png (915x733, 937.13K)

PS2

stop shilling your shitty channel here, scott

gamecube shaped a generation by being so unappealing that everyone gravitated to the ps2

Gamecube's library > PS2's library
Fight me

Nobody is shilling YouTube channels on here

gamecube had no games.

Unironically what happened with the xbone and ps4.
At least during their first years

PS2 had no games

>started the movie game phenomenon but get a free pass because muh nostalgia
>multiplat
>good game
>the beginning of FF's downfall
>did more damage to the fps genre than any other franchise
>made QTEs a thing, ruining a generation
>good game
>disneyshit

I'm not even a Sonyfag and I know that's fundamentally wrong. PS2 was the last Sony product I bought but it's plausibly the greatest console of all time.
Gamecube is an okay console that made itself worse than the competition for no reason other than Nintendo is just retarded like that.

The Capcom Five fiasco should have really been telling of how fucked the console was.
The one positive you can say is that it was such a fuck up Nintendo and their subdivisions had to do double duty on making their games good because name recognition wouldn't be enough and they were fighting tooth and nail to keep up. Compare that to the Switch where it's such a massive success that it feels like Nintendo stopped giving a shit about making good content about halfway it's current age cause they know they already won so they don't even have to try anymore.

So yeah, thank you Gamecube. You were such a blunder, you forced Nintendo to actually care.

gamecube only failed because it didn't have a dvd player
like half of ps1 and ps2 sales were after their respective generation ended and they were still selling to mudhut dwellers in third world countries

>scott the poz

This is false.

>zoomer: shaping
>op: defining
its ok user. words is hard.

Gamecube strengthened nintendo tribalfaggotry and launched a human generation of fanatical retards. People who bought the snes or whatever didn't feel the need to constantly defend their purchase.

>GameCube... launched a human generation of fanatical retards
Meds now

gamecube had some great games and i love it
but i also hate obnoxious gamecube faggots like in the OP

>gamecube only failed because it didn't have a dvd player
It failed because most Third Parties couldn't downgrade to thei Gamecube's level and unlike the Wii and Switch it didn't have some big gimick to differentiate itself from the competition.

>zoomers worship the gamecube that they were never there for
>meanwhile in real life
>the gamecube sold considerably less consoles and games than both ps2 and Xbox

What's wrong with him?

Are you really pretending the whole Nintendo Vs. Sega era didn't happen?

this, it was the n64 that launched it. the gamecube just groomed it.

>downgrade

The ps2 was the weakest console of that gen.

>It failed because most Third Parties couldn't downgrade to thei Gamecube's level
yeah because its lack of dvd support. the gc was more powerful than the ps2 otherwise. nintendo's schizo fear of piracy did them in

The gamecube was outsold by the PSOne. Not the PS1, but the PSOne. The last generation console was on shelves until 2005 and it beat the Gamecube by several million.

Attached: gen6sales.gif (650x366, 2.57M)

>The GameCube outsold the phone
Objectively false. Sales figures were doctored

I had a Gamecube.
My family was cheap though and the only thing I got were Sonic games. Despite having a Gamecube my only exposure of Mario for years would be Super Mario Advance on the Gameboy Advance which I'd replay honest to god hundred of times because I only had that and Lion King 1/2. Nothing else.

Inherently untrue, Gamecube really was such a failure the last generation PlayStation was a more appealing platform.

The gamecube was Scott’s first console

The GameCube outsold the PS2. sales numbers were cooked...

it only was outsold by the PSOne because it had a CD player

So when did the NPC opinion become hating the gamecube?

>had a gamecube
>only had sonic games

Oh the ironing. This anecdote is sad for both Nintendo and Sega.

This is correct, Gamecube mogs the PS2.

I'm more surprised the Xbox wasn't higher.

these threads need to be banned
sick of seeing Any Forumsirgins worship this guy

Attached: 1643104570522.png (522x501, 269.07K)

>autocorrected word
>post is a retarded falseflag
checks out

QRD?

I feel like no one here actually watched the video and just see the title and get triggered even tho Scott criticizes the gamecube a fair bit and talks about why it “failed” compared to the Ps2 and Xbox.

Shut up Scott.

What is there more of, PS2 units sold or shitposts about this topic

*cough cough* and the dreamcast? tell me about the dreamcast....

>NO YOU CANT DISCUSS VIDEO GAMES ON A VIDEO GAME BOARD

It won our hearts.

My family would only got me 2 games a year and the Gamecube they got me was Sonic Adventure 2 Battle so I knew what Sonic was I stuck with it. I don't even like SA2 all that much replaying as an adult now.
On another note: My family also had a PS1 and the only games it had were Tomb Raider games. Back when there was one every year.

I had six PS1 games, 5 of them were Tomb Raider and the sixth was Tigger's Honey Adventure.
I swear, I'm not autistic.

gamecube had gotcha force and eternal darkness
priceless gems

Nobody gives a shit about any of the games you mentioned

What's everyone's setup
I still got my black Gamecube / Game Boy Player / Broadband Adapter, I use the BBA to load games off my NAS using Swiss and a hacked Melee save

Attached: file.png (160x224, 46.23K)

>oscillates between yelling and whispering while half-mumbling his words

Attached: 1416715715685.jpg (300x450, 35.7K)

>23 posters
>50 replies

wii because it's the best way of playing gamecube games, but i rarely play gamecube games because they're shit (yes, even that one) and prefer to spend more time on my ps2 and xbox.

>2 posts per poster
>this scrambles user's brain