Why were so many people filtered by this JRPG masterpiece? It's one of the best RPG games of the 2010's hands down

Why were so many people filtered by this JRPG masterpiece? It's one of the best RPG games of the 2010's hands down.

Attached: 1642443009665.jpg (4096x2304, 832.25K)

Making a falseflag thread about yiik in 2022, what happened user? are you feeling ok?

>falseflag
I always laugh when people use this word it makes it seem like it's some Tom Clancy political novel or spy movie.. "FALSEFLAG!! OH FUCK!!!"

Can we just talk about how hot Chondra is and ignore the OP? That would make for a much better thread

Fuckin bitch.

>Retard who doesn't think false flagging is actually a thing
Cool, but people absolutely do pretend to be Sony/Nintendo/Microsoft/PC fans, or whatever fandom, and even if there are people stupid enough to have some asinine opinion, there still are plenty of (You)s to be made by those who aren't by pretending to be so, and it happens constantly on this board.

I doubt the OP is one, though. Just a retard with abysmally shit taste and probably the dev shilling since there have been quite a few positive YIIK threads lately.

>Retard who doesn't think false flagging is actually a thing
Not what I implied. Falseflagging and "psyops" are political words used much more on important subject matters not over a fucking video game get a hold of yourself you schizo freak

what masterpiece?

people on this board are really too stupid for yiik

will they finally give the characters depth? will they finally explain the story? if not then I don't fucking care

No, they're just going to keep rebooting the story every update because they can't figure it out themselves.

It's sad they're trying to salvage a story that was at it's core, really bad lmao. Just move on to a different project at this point and try not to fuck up again using this game as a lesson

They aren’t really changing much in the core story just making things a lot more obvious and visually appealing

They're STILL trying to salvage this log of shit?

I was going to buy the physical release but im sad its not even going to be the same game by the time that happens.

i bet he made a special version of the game with her naked and he keeps it all for himself

Good bit. Wasn't this game supposed to get a big update? What happened with that?

Guess we can all thank Chris O'Neill for this fucking abomination. Game dev must have saw all the traffic surrounding his dogshit earthbound clone and took it as a sign he needed to make a sequel that no one wanted.

They streamed part of it a couple months ago but who knows when it’s gonna be finished

His ego must have got shitter shattered all over again from that playthrough lmao.

This. So much this.