Am4 usb issue

Does anyone here have b550 motherboards? How was it? Did they fix the USB problems?
I'm about to upgrade my PC next month and I stumbled upon this post
Fuck, I'm sick of my quad core but I don't wanna buy Alder Lake either because their CPUs have bending issues
Reckon this board have less shills that's why I'm making this post instead of asking in that thread.
Please don't delete this thread jannies! I love you........

Attached: ss_15f0e9982621aed44900215ad283811af0779b1d.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qIG1Dl-jDeM?t=445.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump!

Have you checked your butthole?

My butthole looks pretty clean because I'm a girl, love xx

Aight get this nigga

Attached: 1557729697197.png (638x473, 190.95K)

Attached: 1617216116420.png (601x634, 517.99K)

Bump!

Just buy a console retard

ever tried the DN motherboard?

not sure until you buy one, update bios, find out yourself, a lot of people said its been fixed but the reports only occur on asrock boards, while my gigabyte board have no problem with usb at all. running ryzen 7 5700x right now with GA b550m aorus elite

Attached: UuDvhHG.jpg (1280x3173, 612.77K)

Faggot detected, girls don't have butt holes

Not a fan of console......
I have no idea what that is...
Got my eyes on B550m ds3h ultra durable. I'd might consider buying GA b550m aorus elite. T price difference is only $10 I reckon
You'll be suprised sunshine xx

the deez nuts motherboard ahaha get fucked

Attached: 1613276338806.jpg (464x633, 24.87K)

asrock have better port placement, but if you are truly scared of USB problem just go for GA, just keep in mind if you have a huge ass GPU its going to block those SATA ports. front panel usb 3 port is in kind of awkward position if you are using an M-ATX case.

Can you not just get an X motherboard if you’re that worried? They aren’t that much more expensive

mine's a b550, works just fine with my Ryzen 7.

i have never had a usb problem but i always keep my bios up to date anyway (modern boards are so easy to update) and there was was a few agesa patches back in 2020 that addressed usb stuff iirc. however i don't have a dozen things connected, just kb, mouse, bt dongle, and a dac. i saw people who had issues with it were using a numerous things at once.

SC6 was so sick. Incendiates a menace for real.

Guess I'm going to Arus' stream for Tekken now

yes
it can do more than just play shitty current day games so it's a million times better than a console
ANY CONSOLE

im feeling charitable
1. dont upgrade now, big updates coming in 2 months
2. alder lake is better than what amd has now
3. new intel and amd cpus coming no one knows which will be better

Aris* lol

>it's better because it can do other things than play videogames.
You can do things "other than videogames" on your phone, moron. Functionality doesn't equal performance.

Attached: Brainlet.png (719x837, 97.86K)

Nigga what are you talking about

dunno

Attached: photo_2019-04-04_13-41-54.jpg (1024x768, 235.62K)

honestly if you upgrading why are you going with am4? you're better off to wait for am5 and have an upgrade path.

Yeah, I'm aware of this issue youtu.be/qIG1Dl-jDeM?t=445. But I think 2 usb ports is more than enough for me
What brand?
My current motherboard is a gigabyte ultra durable from 2010 I reckon. That's why I prefer gigabyte over the other brand.
Am4 is enough for me. New products are often more expensive aren't they.

who said anything about performance the question was if my computer is better than a console and im saying objectively yes my 10+ year old computer is STILL a million times better than a console
eat shit faggot

if you are truly going for gigabyte aware of its flaws, just get the version with a huge ass heatsink like aorus elite, the temp on VRM is a joke without it.

>who said anything about performance
Just because you're too stupid to understand the subject matter doesn't mean it needs to be disregarded you inbred fuckwit.

>New products are often more expensive aren't they
it depends what you buy. if you go right for gamer marketed products you will overpay. if you buy extreme overlocking parts and don't care about speeds past stock you will overpay. buying a game machine is an investment in the future to play video games for years, it really doesn't make sense to buy into a socket platform that's ended. save your money and go with am5 (or whatever intel socket is coming but they tend to kill sockets really quickly) and have an upgrade path you can use to keep you playing video games for a long time.

just because youre pretending to not be a shill doesnt mean i have to fall for your garbage product and it doesnt mean im not allowed to criticize your shit opinion
stay mad