Where is it?

where is it?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 75.72K)

somewhere in ireland

Stamper seriously, fuck off you meth head.

hi dingdong

Tomar please stop trying to make Oney look like a slacker so that your habit of assaulting fans looks even slightly less worse by comparison.

Why are people even hyped for this? Is it all e-celeb cocksuckers or does actually someone think this purposefully retarded protagonist in some 3rd rate jumpn'run is worth looking forward to?

He's too busy making wojak chad jokes to care about this.

More like drawing FUCKING LAME apes all day and ruining EVERYTHING

Why does Chris lie about not visiting Any Forums? It's so obvious he does.

it's oneyplays related, of course you'll get an army of retards that will like and defend it on brand alone, regardless of the game's true merits.

I definitely wont buy it because I dont like bing bing wahoo games, hope he's successful though.

In his defense they shouldn't have eaten his spagheteye

based

Zach used to be the best guest but his videos lately suck. He's even managing to make cory boring because its the same
>trump and sonic
Joke over and fucking over. Shut the fuck up zach, I'd rather hear cory sperg about something niche than hear you do your shitty impression for another 20 minutes.

Chris can't even finish the YiiK finally, let alone a video game.

There's only so much to talk about when you're playing sonic heroes for 7+ hours

honestly got the same feeling for cory, he used to be a cool guest but lately he's just screaming interupting everyone and doing fake laugh

also its obvious he's the one who force everyone to continue playing sonic heroes when its obvious that nobody in the fucking couch is having fun watching it

It'll be out when it's out, and we like that

I hate to be that guy and throw out the "wow these guys must be on drugs" but the past couple Sonic Heros episodes feel like they were popping some edibles. It's too disorganized and autistic even for Oneyplays

Attached: bloodebloodebloo.gif (600x337, 447.95K)

I expect this to take over 5 years because it's just a handful of people with minimal experience who aren't even working on it full time

That's not a bad thing, it's just a matter of fact

>it's already been 3 years
maybe add a few more onto that estimate

>announcement trailer in Mar 2019 says it's already been in development for almost a year
let's just round it up to 10 years