Cult of the lamb comes out in like less than a week! you ARE going to play the cute isaac+terraria clone with satanic...

Cult of the lamb comes out in like less than a week! you ARE going to play the cute isaac+terraria clone with satanic animals aren't you Any Forums?

store.steampowered.com/app/1313140/Cult_of_the_Lamb/

Attached: 1659695215220067.jpg (960x1280, 103.07K)

Attached: hero.jpg (1920x1080, 1.7M)

MUH FUCKING DICK

Attached: FTHVVv2WYAAO_gT.jpg (639x680, 73.18K)

i will but only because i want to fuck this creature

>can marry one of your little worshippers

Kinda cute. Which one will you marry Any Forums? for me it's the fox worshipper

Attached: ss_8fc88da10fb8862f0e9b962552b265652828348f.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 246.56K)

Anons, the only one he will be fucking is you. And he may or may not sacrifice you to an eldritch abomination before, during, or after the act. Is it really worth it?

i never implied i was going to top and yes it's worth it

>is it really worth it?

Attached: 1632811915384.jpg (749x747, 54.63K)

Damn it, guys! We can't keep affording to replace people when they sell their souls to Chaos Gods for the 16-inch Lamb cock! It's getting out of hand!

the only thing I will worship is his massive cock

>calarts
fuck no

Attached: 6d38b601-9c3e-11ea-93b9-9efcbfbfd5f0.png (959x540, 804.41K)

>isaac+terraria
Lost all interest immediately.

More for me.

More what? It's an infinite-supply digital asset and you'd just be a dumbass anyways if you buy multiple physical copies of a game for no reason.

Imagine the size of his woshippable sheepboy balls

describe how cult of the lamb is calarts without mentioning the fanart in the OP

this i will do anything to get a taste of his massive cock, so long as it doesn't involves losing the ability to get a taste of his massive cock again

imagine how much he would fill you after cumming inside you

yess

what the fuck is wrong with you people

The One Who Waits has corrupted this entire thread. It must be purged.

worm mouth
nuff said

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1036, 839.47K)

post more pics please

I'll admit it looks like a good meme and the visuals are nice. I'll buy it on sale, but I'm not excited about this game likely being a furry bait. Even if it's not they will ruin it with their fandom shit.

the one who nuts

The in-game characters are not calarts. Your argument is rejected.

I feel like I've seen "this" before.

Attached: htf.jpg (933x1200, 238.04K)

furry coping hard that his satanic transbian game is calarts

Meds.

>no argument
you lost

based

Hmm... looks like a game for gaywads, which is cool if you're into that but simply not for me
Instead I think I'll go back to playing company of heroes (single player campaign)

>Just another roguelike/roguelite with nothing special to it
>Has crafting and resource collection on top of roguelike elements
>Calarts style with overly emphasized expressions and excessive use of roundness
The demo does not give me confidence in this game being interesting. The premise sounds good, but the premise is also sounding like it was wasted.