Do you guys keep your games in a disc binder and throw away the cases?

Do you guys keep your games in a disc binder and throw away the cases?

Attached: CCDD3DBA-3711-49AC-9327-FD710B29FB7F.jpg (1494x1170, 418.01K)

I keep them in my asshole

I don't buy games but I still have my bundles of 90s-00s pirated games and they work fine.

>Nightfire PC version

I'm so sorry for you, user.

kinda miss them days when you got into the car with friends and they would flip through your cd wallet and everyone would talk about all the music they had in common. then whoever was in the passenger seat would put in a disc and everyone would sing along to it. carplay is so soulless.

Yeah, of course. Who doesn't throw away the case and manual and put the sensitive disc into a claustrophobic sleeve of rough fabric and plastic so that the worth of the game and its ability to even run become null.

no you idiot i keep my vidya in the fridge so it stays fresh for longer

I have all my discs in binders but I keep the cases in boxes stacked in a spare closet. If I bothered to get bookcases I might display them.

I had to do that w/ my PS2 and 3/DS games. I keep the cases for my PS4 and Switch games even though there's nothing in them

>Destroying a good portion of the game's resale value
No, user. I don't throw away money.

wish i never did this as a kid, so many games I don't have the cases for now.

Meteora is kino and LP's best album.

lmao fuck up zoomer noone did this

>PC Nightfire
That game deserves to rot

Attached: 167902002935.png (258x255, 101.35K)

>Australian
>doesn't realize "noone" is grammatically incorrect
Hmm

woah ur missing some capitals and commas in your original post i guess ur a faggot now too. eat a dick

They're games, not a greatest hits collection

>Pirate game
>Burn it to a blu ray disc
Yea I'm thinkin based

Was I right in guessing you are Australian though?

you were user, congrats

I would never ever throw away the boxes but I do keep the discs in a binder.

I keep the case. If it's a case of a physical PC release (as if those exist anymore anywyas) where it's a cardboard box, and the discs are just in paper sleeves within, I put said discs in a binder.