Wait a second... you dick holes lied to me. This game is fucking awesome. Honestly...

Wait a second... you dick holes lied to me. This game is fucking awesome. Honestly, this is one of the best shooters I've ever played.

Attached: Doom3box.jpg (283x352, 23.04K)

It's not a good Doom game, but it's an excellent Doom 3 game.

Yeah Doom is pretty good.

Attached: 1657947313576.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Strangely accurate.

I'm finding that it's more intense than Doom, Doom II, and Doom 64.

It's great in it's own right. is spot on.
Now, download the mod Bubba Lego Tep and prepare for the most polished retardation only acheived through pure unfiltered autism.

HAHAHA LE GAME IS LE DARK LMFAOOO

Much better than Nu Doom desu

That doesn't even make sense. At least have the tongue wrapped around it in lieu of lips.

hey, i jacked off to that yesterday!

Attached: afterwards.png (2161x731, 126.97K)

It's kind of hilarious how bad the criticisms for this game are:
>it's too dark!
>you can't use a weapon and the flashlight at the same time!
>the shotgun sucks!
It's clear to me now that all that stuff is by design and the game would suffer without those features.

Attached: doom3kittlytorch.jpg (305x234, 6.09K)

Really? I was considering trying Zoom Eternal...

what is a good doom game? pixelshit bing bing wahoo?

you don't even need the flashlight to complete it. Its really just an immersion thing.
Critics are basically saying they suck at video games and are afraid of the dark every time they bring it up.

Your trolling is tiresomely obvious but I'll reply anyway.
As someone who played Doom3 basically annually trying to find some hidden quality to it; no, it really isn't. The combat is slow and flaccid, enemies don't react to being shot and take too much damage in addition to coming in small groups. Guns are basic and sound weak.
It's not a terrible game, but painfully mediocre, and can't seem to decide whether it wants to be a shooter or a System Shock style action-adventure game.

Attached: 1463521316001.png (585x1172, 412.53K)

True. Damn near everything has glowing little lights on it, even the items and mosnters, and you only need to flashlight when it's pitch dark.

If you want an actually good shooter, just go for Ultrakill
Or you'll make even the devil cry

>shooter or a System Shock style action-adventure game.
these things aren't mutually exclusive

>enemies don't react to being shot
I can confirm that's not the case. They recoil when hit.

doom 3 is garbage
you will never be respected
you are the oblivion fan of the doom series

>doom 3 is garbage
See, that's what you guys kept saying, but when I actually played it I found that's not the case.

not everyone can be a patrician Doom3 fan. Back to your basedboy pixelshit containment.

must have been born without a tongue you tasteless fag

oldest goodest isn't taste

If your taste is so much better, name three better FPS games.

thats doom 2

quake 4
kingpin
aliens colonial marines
lamo

I actually prefer Oblivion over Skyrim.

It almost rivals Dead Space in terms of boring, easy, and predictable gameplay. Doom 3 has awesome atmosphere, but there is nothing to enjoy from the gameplay.

i wish there were more games made in the style of doom 3.
I hate ign for attacking it.

They did the same thing to Alien Isolation another great game in the fps horror genre.

If you like Dead Space 1 and the movie Aliens, then you'll like this game. I love those, so I loved DOOM 3. The main menu music is awesome too.

based quake 4 chad

I've been meaning to give Quake 4 another go. Was sorely disappointed with it back when it came out but I think I'd have a greater appreciation for it now.

the opening of Doom 3 is kino off the bat, the voice acting gives you chills and sets the mood of the universe.

Coomguy.