Cheap GPUs at last, just don't buy second-hand ;^)

Cheap GPUs at last, just don't buy second-hand ;^)

Attached: cointards.jpg (1495x551, 958.19K)

Story?

Cryptoniggers deserve this.

The value of cryptocurrencies have crashed so using GPUs to mine them is no longer cost-efficient. During the heyday of mining the demand for GPUs drove their prices up.

Basically gaming rigs are snarling "Yeah, I'm thinking I'm back!"

it's going to happen again in 4 years. prepare.

In europe prices are still fucked, especially with Nvidia. 3060Ti regularly going 600€ still. 6700XT for 500-550€.

All that wasted electricity on useless shitcoins. Environmentalist busybodies like Greta Potatoberg should be going after this instead of telling people to eat bugs and blocking roads.

>electrical fire from overloading the building's circuitry
>HEY GUYS USED GPUS ARE LITERALLY THERMITE EXPLOSIONS BECAUSE BUTTCOIN

>that guy at work who won't shut up about crypto and how it will make him a millionaire one day

Attached: 1623262600209.jpg (436x365, 23.02K)

I'm not buying your cards, cryptofag. I know they'll probably work fine for years but I want you to lose your whole ass in this. The fact that Nshidia is about to lose their shirt too just makes this whole thing beautiful.

>>HEY GUYS USED GPUS ARE LITERALLY THERMITE EXPLOSIONS BECAUSE BUTTCOIN

I never said that. You shouldn't buy used GPUs because they're likely worn out from mining and you can't RMA them.

When has she ever told people to eat bugs?

Her masters have.

this lol. most cryptochads run their GPU's underclocked and undervolted at constant load, ironically making them less prone to catastrophic failure than used gaming cards, only thing that's most likely fucked are the fan bearings but you can get replacement fans for like 10$ on aliexpress or just mount an aftermarket cooler like the xtreme iv for max overkill

the seething from boomers itt makes me laugh.

some things you just never buy used video cards and harddrives atleast nowhere near mrsp maybe 1/2 i might bite cause its a big risk

t. cryptofag coper

How expensive is your profile pic you nerd

Faggots make a lifestyle out of it, it's hilarious. I've seen Steam profiles where people theme it with crypto and write blogs about how they live crypto 24/7

>buying second hand from strangers

lmfao

Attached: 1652804760609.png (470x292, 153.81K)

I wouldn't on eBay but I've gotten lots of good used stuff, generally it's pretty old stuff that no one would have ever mined on.
Just finished testing a GTX 550 ti, who thought mini-HDMI was a good idea.

>fairly big crypto mining operation settled in my very small town half a year ago, just a few miles from my house
>still tempted to burn it down

>just don't buy second-hand
just try and stop me ;)

>what, what do you mean I dont get a refund???
>NOOOO MY GPU ONLY WORKED FOR 2 WEEKS, I DEMAND FOR A REFUND
>REEEEEEEEEE