Oh no! The setting of the last vidya you played gets invaded by all of these things

Oh no! The setting of the last vidya you played gets invaded by all of these things.

How fucked are they?

Attached: death.jpg (1920x1080, 848.73K)

Bump

Rimworld with ideology and royalty
Ssdd

FF12, so Ivalice, think they will be ok.

I cant really see anything in Darkwood being a threat to Ivalice, yeah. FEAR might be a problem though.

Mushroom Kingdom and Johto are going to shit their collective pants.
At least the ghosts won't be a problem.

>Rimworld
The universe is so big I think they all have room to happily do their thing.

i was playing lobco already so literally nothing changes

>Fear & Hunger
>Dead Space and the Brethren Moons/Marker fuckery
>The Eternal Cylinder in the top right
>fucking FEAR with its Alma bullshit and illegal cloning
The Head is going to shit a fucking cactus

i feel like the events of FEAR happens daily in the city somewhere. i mean R corp already does the cloning and the reindeer, rabbits, and rhinos are probably more dangerous than any of the replica soldiers

>Bayonetta
Well, the human world is fucked. Inferno, Paradiso and Purgatorio should be fine though.

Attached: Fortitudo.png (1303x1000, 1.67M)

R Corp can get away with the cloning because they intentionally limit how many clones they keep around, so the Head has no reason to go after them since they 'technically' aren't violating the law. In FEAR, many dozens of clones are being made and produced with little check on their production.

>r-type final 2
They all get blown up by 1 guy in a spaceship

That's what they said about Dead Space and look what happened after the Markers were done with everything.

The Cylinder and the F&H Old Gods would be fine. Everyone else is fucked though, probably.

Paradiso would seethe if all the humans died though, since they need their souls.

>Maplestory
Not too familiar with most horror games, anything that would really stand a chance against a bunch of nolifers that have been grinding for years?

The only major threats are the Cylinder (ontological singularity slowly destroying the universe), the Old Gods of Fear and Hunger, Dead Space, Alma Wade, and whatever the fuck is going on in Little Nightmares. Don't know much about Maplestory lore to say howctheyd do against those.

I'm sure one of the resident gods will deal with the problem. Anytime now...

Sayonara stardew lol

>Stardew
RIP in piss.