I still can't fucking believe he did it

I still can't fucking believe he did it.

Attached: rex.png (1718x798, 2.5M)

Cuckchads... I kneel... You've won...

What do you mean? The cucks are literally in shambles. Play the game before you jerk off on my thread, fag.

The best part is that it looks like a bad Photoshop and Rex's face is all wrong so there's a hint of doubt in your mind before you end up finding out it's real.

Attached: ⌓‿⌓.jpg (400x400, 23.22K)

But I thought the game was LE POZZED

It really looks fine within context, it's just not to be looked at as closely as we all have. It's also hard to look at Rex as an adult it's really weird.

Cuck game.

Attached: 1659229383322217.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

inb4 Nia is so obssessed that she "photoshoped" herself into a photo.

>nonstop babymaking sex with 3 hot blades, maybe more
Rex is a god among men

Well, I believe. I would, if I could.

>i actually have 2 girlfriends and they're really excited about this game just because of this leak
women can be quite simple minded sometimes, it's cute.

Do you think they have group sex or do they just take turns 1-on-1 with him?

It has been close to five years of memeing the hell out of "I love all of you guys", just for this Chad to come by, and shut the hell up of everyone. He fucking mean it!

Looks is a tomboy at heart, i'm 100% she would fuck pyra and mythra

Morag and Brighid were cucked, look how mad they are Rex didn’t impregnate them too

Those aren't his babies lmao

I still can't process this to be honest

Fucking your blades this I can understand.

But

Impregnating both of them + the girl you friend zoned? AT THE SAME TIME ?

BRO THE BABIES ARE THE SAME AGE ,HE MUST HAVE FUCKED THEM ALL ON THE SAME DAY OR WEEK(considering menstrual cycle and gestation time ...do blades and cat girls have the same gestation time?) Just HOW THE FUCK

Cuck and proud.

This is what happened. By mere luck, Nia was the first one to get pregnant. Pyra and Mythra were happy for her of course, but deep down didn't want to be left behind, so either intentionally or not, they used their Aegis powers over reality, to will their babies that very same night, once they got their turn with Rex.

Even Zeke can’t believe it.

So are there implications of Mio and Noah being incest relatives or did enough centuries pass by?

Attached: 078A68EF-372B-440C-BE10-A20049BA25DF.jpg (1080x960, 99.53K)

sex magic

Noah is not related to anyone and Mio is not Nia daughter, so no.

correct me if i'm wrong but nia is the only cat girl in xb2 right? there are other catgirls in xb3 which one of them was black. someone explain that.

you can't?

how did they get away with it

There is an entire race of Cat people in XC2. The actual twist is that Nia wasn't a cat girl at all. Her real form is more of a Fennec Girl, but she shapeshift to look like a "normal" catgirl.

By being Japanese.

There isn’t a single piece of western media that has allowed or would allow a polyamorus relationship.