I'm 1 hour in and already bitch slapped the EMMI five times ( I'm not counting the first mandatory encounter )...

I'm 1 hour in and already bitch slapped the EMMI five times ( I'm not counting the first mandatory encounter ), and did two successful parries on a row twice. Is it really that hard to deflect E.M.M.I bitches or am I just very lucky?
Maybe I'm good because I also deflect the jab in real life. I'm unvaccinated.
Metroid bread thread. I'm glad I finally bought it this game is fun, Samus is agile and so satisfying to control I love it, I'm sad I missed all the threads. I was busy playing Elden Rong.

Post memes, stories and pictures if you can, or if this thread is going to die please redirect me to some good archived Metroid bread thread.

Attached: jLkeSNbgUG6cwnDGZHJdB4.jpg (1920x1080, 216.67K)

Attached: 1630276862181.gif (404x495, 192.54K)

The timing is random every time, it’s easier sometimes than others

The only emmi that could be remotely considered trouble is the one that can freeze you with line of sight because all the other ones can just be outrun with zero thought.

Great game

parrying EMMI is basically down to luck due to what said, the final 2 or so EMMI are the ones that can potentially be a bitch to down.

I heard about it. I don't wait for the light, I just sense it coming and instinctively press the button. I think it's just dumb luck because I'm shit a parrying in souls game, I can only parry successfully in Bloodborne.

When do we get the morphball? That's the first Metroid where you don't get it right in the first zone I believe.

Yiff in hell, dogfucker.

Attached: purge.jpg (620x775, 187.82K)

>I'm unvaccinated.
I'm vegan and I crossfit

>complains about furfags
>while posting tranime
The irony

I did better countering the later EMMIs than the first ones.

Attached: 2022071600255700-9A9B6E0371D34263D6B6577F9CBA54D5.jpg (1280x720, 199.37K)

do they ever explain whats going on with the frost butterflies all over the game?

Kai leng moment

I saw one crowd in front of a door and thought they were showing where you're supposed to go akin to the golden tray in Elden Ring. I'm probably wrong.

I think its frame perfect with variable times, so yeah its pretty hard

I'm vaccinated and I can react to EMMI too (well, the first attack at least, the timing on the second one is kinda hard but you can do it by looking at its arm movement)

>defending furtrannies
like the pot calling the kettle black

:)

Attached: 1654002840423.gif (1235x678, 1.82M)

I need to get back to finishing this game, but god damn I hate how the EMMI's will grapple you simply by grazing your pinky toe.

Based thread derailing, ban evading degenerate.

I don't mind, at least they're
1 : stuck in designated dumb robot zones,
2 : we have tools to avoid them
3 : at worst you have two opportunities to deflect the deadly jab
4 : it makes killing them very cathartic, even parrying them is satisfying
5 : they make cute noises
6 : when they kill you you just respawn two seconds later with no punishment. If it was easier to deal with them it would completely ruin the pressure they're supposed to represent.
I'd rather have them than a 3 meters tall Any Forums bastard following you EVERYWHERE in the game like picrel.

Forgot pic

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 15.27K)

reddit moment

>when they kill you you just respawn two seconds later
That's kind of the other thing about them. I feel like I am being dragged through mud when I get caught by one. They're an intimidating enemy for sure, but I feel like they should have made running from them a bit more tense (smaller hitbox, but fast as fuck and will intelligently outmaneuver you) and if you get caught you either take massive damage or die and go back to your save point. If I get stuck on one, I rarely feel satisfied with having evaded it or feel that I was justly caught and it just ends up being an annoyance. Maybe they're more interesting later in the game.

do you think samus has an electric dildo that can have adam uploaded to it

>"Where am I? I can see only black... I hear nothing.... I can't feel my body.... Am I dead?"
>Meanwhile Samus is just ravaging her pussy with the Adam dildo and thinks that somehow uploading an AI to a dildo changes anything