Is "she" right Any Forums?

Is "she" right Any Forums?

Attached: kjj.png (640x2064, 94.83K)

What the fuck am I reading?

Attached: 1655080531851.png (577x283, 46.08K)

retarded woman meltdown

I wonder what her favorite games is bros. You think she'll co-op with me?

Oh, so just a normal #WomanMoment?

>woman

Attached: 1639589424180.gif (220x220, 1.32M)

>russian tranny
>ask you to pay 500€ to get the game you want cracked instead of doing it for free
yea """"she"""" should killed itself

A simple platformer/puzzle game with a cat broke people's mind
How's that possible

it sux that this is the only faggot who cracks denuvo these days

The ramblings of a future mass shooter.

I'm sure players in the scene like CODEX could crack modern Denuvo, it's just they don't want to anymore. Modern games suck ass. When there's a game worth cracking, they'll resurface.

Yes.

I'm 100% sure denuvo is paid them to stop cracking/hired most good crackers out there.

idk, traditional groups do crack games when the denuvo license expires and the publisher removes the denuvo executable so i dont feel like that's the case

>devs promised cat walking game
>game turns out to be cat walking game
somehow people were expecting more, i don't know why, the devs barely said shit and just showed the cat. A lot people liked it and retards cant comprehend that a game doesn't need to be complex to be fun, so they go nuclear like that trannoid in op image

Yeah groups like SKIDROW and whoever who can't defeat Denuvo. CODEX is the only group I've seen that can defeat it other than this whiney retard from OP's pic.

codex is dead

Nah, legit loss to me if empress quit. She's asking for $500 (not like I'm paying for it, kek) and takes 3 months for a crack, but everyone else is incompetent as fuck and can't crack them at all. Even when her crack comes out like 2 years after the game's been out like RDR2, she's still the first one to deliver. Couldn't give less of a shit about her being a tranny or writing dumbass shit in the notes nobody fucking reads anyways.

codex disbanded a while ago

Attached: 1653673882281.png (600x604, 224.93K)

denuvo paid/hired them.

Rest in pepperoni.

Attached: file.png (1861x1080, 2.04M)

>no polfagging
>entertainment for entertainment sake
Wow, how terrible for the video game industry.

Yes 100% based, fuck toxoplasmose brains and fuck Rockstar cucks

>Any Forums actually whiteknighting for some mentally ill tranny because it told them it is a woman
Never change retards, what do you actually think tits or gtfo means? The notion that a woman must show her tits to satisfy the incel? No it means either shut up about it or show proof.

>still relying on cracks in 2022 when you could just buy a denuvo share/bypass for 2€
state

>Up to half of the world's population is infected by toxoplasmosis, but have no symptoms.
we now know one of the symptoms
(s)he's 100% right