Genuinely asking, when can we expect news?

>E3 came and went
>not a peep
Not asking for it to come out tomorrow or for the spoiler name drop. Just wondering when the next likely info drop will be. thx etc etc.

Attached: zelda17.jpg (1300x731, 65.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/arHNcSMXaBk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A trailer at the end of the september direct

Tomorrow

The September Direct.
Otherwise, the more pessimistic side of me believes it's being delayed to Holiday 2023 and we'll receive the full reveal at E3 2023

meh, I told myself 2022 E3 was a sure thing and look where that led.

My concern is that there's essentially no time for them to market the game without them distracting consumers from the holiday titles this year.
They have Bayonetta 3, Splatoon 3, Mario + Rabbits, Pokemon, and the rumored Metroid Prime remake in the next 3 month time span. Assuming BOTW 2 launches in March, when do they introduce the game? September? Wouldn't that disincentive consumers from buying the holiday titles?

>Asset flip takes longer to make than the predecessor that was built entirely from scratch and had to be developed for 2 platforms at the same time

Beyond pathetic.

Attached: 1658293379568525.jpg (749x749, 111.22K)

IMM BUUUMMMPPIIIINNNNGGG

No

If this doesn't have three, full maps or a bombers notebook and quest for every single NPC, this is trash.

I started playing modded BOTW recently after finishing it on the Switch, I doubt BOTW 2 can compare to that now anyways.

I immediately stopped caring about this game the instant it was shown that Zelda's not playable.

She fell underground, they might have given Link the sky and Zelda some underground area.

We don't know thst yet but it's not wrong

Uh huh. Cope all you want, but the fact of the matter is that our girl got robbed.

Attached: Princess.Zelda.full.2594242.jpg (500x750, 63.86K)

It's called hope.

There will never be a playable Zelda.

Hope is for the delusional.

Oh?

Attached: smug janky princess.jpg (310x185, 11.37K)

Good

Attached: botw2comparison.jpg (5334x2000, 1.56M)

Disingenuous

I don't think it is at all.

I don't think it's meant to be a comparison of quality.

How so

We haven't seen the main features of this game yet. For whatever reason, Nintendo has been very secretive about what separates this game from BOTW 1. As such they're not going to show the new locations and settings of this game yet

This is not what the image is suggesting.
It's just showing the same locations between the two games so people can spot anything different because we barely have any information.

That's not the point of the image

Lol remember when E3 still mattered? Like five years ago?

>Skyward Sword: 2011
>BOTW: 2017
>BOTW2: 2023 (maybe)
What the FUCK are they doing?

Give me the Wii U game instead
youtu.be/arHNcSMXaBk

Attached: 1659745721583.jpg (1920x1080, 925.81K)

>all those retards who insisted this was real-time, in game, unedited
Those were some great threads.

It's because of covid.

They started working on it 2 years before covid, and are reusing the same world. That is not an excuse

EPD thought their COVID vacation was going to last longer and got caught offguard by the world abruptly opening back up