Best video game adaptation is fucking League of Legends

>Best video game adaptation is fucking League of Legends
How is this possible?

Attached: 1642974178878.gif (498x398, 2.94M)

>liking arcane
Underage b&

because it's not an adaptation, it's an extremely lucky group of animators that managed to land the rights to some LoL content and created their own fanfiction series with several OCs and diverging backgrounds for the canon characters.

Attached: Vi hmm.jpg (1080x1351, 113.27K)

>arcane
>best anything
I got memed into watching this, it's complete fucking trash. The characters are wildly inconsistent, the plot is held together with outrageous contrivance, and the worldbuilding contradicts itself at every turn. Not to mention the artstyle and animation are fucking disgusting and look like some zoomer's tiktok.

I wanted this style, but it was probably too big of a budget due to having so much detail, and the manchildren would have thrown a fit because they love low detailed cartoons.

Attached: HDvi.jpg (1364x1265, 254.4K)

They where smart enough to make it an animated series, instead of falling for the live-action movie meme.

>the artstyle and animation are fucking disgusting
how to expose yourself as a weebshit virgin 101

>be absolutely nothing like the source material
that's how, and no arcane was only good if you're a stupid fucking zoomer whose brain has been damaged so hard from AAA games and Marvel movies that you think even the most basic narrative is now impressive. Arcane does a horrible job depicting the League universe and is so out of character it is actually insane people consider it a good adaptation or contribution to the game's world

Cunny

what do short pink haired girls smell like?

Attached: 1637294153169.jpg (1258x814, 172.07K)

>the artstyle and animation are fucking disgusting
Yeah, it is gnarly at times, and their crying scenes are peak Tumblr shit, but I'd still smash.

Attached: jinx.jpg (1280x720, 57.42K)

/thread

Attached: 1659665557133616.jpg (707x1000, 144.17K)

>I'm extremely weak to anal penetration: the character

Billions

>waaah im sad poor lesbian who comit crime abloo abloo

So we're really gonna keep pretending LoL isn't a good game huh?

Sell it to me then user, why should I play LoL? The only MMO I've ever played is Realm of the Mad God, and I've been looking for a decent time waster.

>Show is about Jayce
>7/10 to 8/10 show
>Show goes back to Vi and Jinx
>0/10

Attached: 1361637489536.jpg (731x1158, 166.81K)

Unironically because it's made by Frenchmen. Doesn't hurt that it's produced by non-Frenchman so 1) it has good international distribution and 2) prevents most of the bad aspects of French media culture from seeping in.

Arcane's artstyle is unironically ugly as fuck and a huge downgrade from the LoL designs

>Rich asshole whose life is just one lucky coincidence after another who constantly fucks over everyone who helped him get richer and richer
>Dumb lesbians and a schizo trying to fight a drug dealer that's literally only in power because the rich faggots are too lazy to just genocide the poor

think again

Attached: MV5BMTUyODYzODY2NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDExOTI3MQ@@._V1_[1].jpg (375x500, 42.15K)

Chicken-chan brings out the lolicon animal within me

Attached: the fruit of kanto.jpg (381x583, 21.51K)