*kills you in one shot from a glory hole half way across the map*

*kills you in one shot from a glory hole half way across the map*
heh nothin personnel bloke

Attached: latest.png (256x256, 31.06K)

*while you were scoped in and not paying attention, decloaks and backstabs you*
Nothing personal. I just had to shut you up!

Attached: file.png (304x659, 104.14K)

>Snipers emit a laser sight when they are aiming at 50% charge.
Class fixed. I'll expect my check next week, gabe.

cool, now the map will look like a rave when the spinbots join.

I think tracers are the last thing to worry about if that many spinbots join.

>snipers spontaneously die when they activate their scope
fixed.

>Less that 24 hours later
>After Binyot posts a tf2 video
>Cankle Strain renamed the bots to vinesauce

Attached: 0-392-017283978b.jpg (800x450, 329.94K)

>somehow sniper is not broken at all when a single sniper bot could shut down entire games

Attached: 1659650259643684.gif (438x498, 304.31K)

that's fucked if true

Redpill me on the bot lore. I know nothing of it.

just do the MVM thing and make the laser a solid line when scoped in at any time. it would make sniper more obvious when he's looking down sightlines and allow for players who have brains turned on to react accordingly without actually removing him from the game.
>cheaters ruin games
thank you for the astute observation

Yes I agree that try hard Sniper players are essentially cheaters.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95.62K)

*moves slightly to the left*

Git gud

201farteen
Valve has an aneurysm and thinks it's a good idea to invite comp retards to "balance" their game and try to start an eSports scene for monetization.
Series of shit updates that almost universally people don't actually like the gameplay changes in them and kill off quality user servers by excluding them from update content
Further updates funnel people more directly to valve matchmaking
compfag doesn't get more attention
compfag community primary competition now valve servers
compfags use existing infrastructure to spam bots into the matchmaking queue and advertise their servers as a way to get away from the bots
Binyot plays Dee Eff Too
Comp clique tries to get in contact with him to advertise their servers (New traffic)
No Reply
Binny ubload Dee Eff 2 video
Bots named Vinesauce with his profile picture are now queued into the maps he was playing in the video
>You are here
Binny maybe get kicked instantly from games
Comp retards try to use this to force him to shill their servers since he can't play matchmaking

that attitude won't just get you nowhere in TF2 but it will also get you nowhere in life
I can't count how many times I've just stared at big glowing crit rockets come right at me and I did nothing to get out of the way
nta who asked but is it actually true the compfags are the one bankrolling these bots in some petty revenge scheme. I want to call BS but upon reflection it's really the only group I can see keeping up this little game for more than two fucking years without getting bored and moving onto the next troll.

It's not really a "Revenge Scheme" but they are probably asshurt that it's not driving sufficient traffic for them to have any more influence on the game.
Their primary source of income is Server "Donations" and the existence of Valve Servers fundamentally exists as an obstacle for that.

unironically take your meds holy shit
inb4
>compfag

TF2 is dead, it's time to move on to the superior multiplayer Valve shooter AKA Left 4 Dead 2
>Fully mod supported with a large amount to choose from
>Consistent playerbase that isn't filled with bots
>No jew cosmetics, if you want to change the appearance of someone you download a mod, no transactions required
>A well programmed game director ensures that almost every game you play is different than the last, promoting replayability
>even if you get bored of playing the same campaign maps all the time, there are plenty of great custom maps to choose from
>has one of the most advanced gore systems in a vidya
>Versus still makes faggots and shitters seethe to this day

Attached: 1628271246733.jpg (660x361, 75.23K)

>You're crazy
Isn't proof I'm wrong
>inb4 you don't literally have a cryptographically signed screenshot of a Youtuber saying "I'm hosting teh bots lmao Valve sue me" so it isn't happening

that sounds retarded but I believe it. tf2 fans are utterly psychopathic in their inability to let certain things go. would still prefer to see matchmaking dead and gone but the old style of valve servers kept

If compfags were behind it you'd know because compfags can't keep their mouths shut for shit.
and being crazy don't make you right faggot

Congratulations on not even making it one post friendo.

Attached: 123123.gif (400x224, 823.61K)

congrats on avoiding the topic and hiding behind non arguments.