Cuphead Show

New trailer dropped, Cala Maria, Sally Stageplay and Hilda Berg all confirmed in
youtu.be/l3oHWQleUJ0

Attached: mermaid coochie.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_6I0JGNBpeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All made for Cuphead and Mugman's Big Shota Cup Dick

they couldn't find 1 funny joke for the trailer?

Don't care art style looks like shit.

It's gonna be pozzed trash

Wouldn't it be funny if she swallowed them alive and she perpetually digested their souls h-haha

>X character confirmed in
Is this what smashfags do while they wait for the next game? Who gives a shit.

I see all the budget went to the animators and not the writers.

Muh dick

Attached: FZbUBKZX0AA4Thx.jpg (1020x573, 66.4K)

Wouldn't it be funny if Joe Biden raped you while you slept

don't involve me in your fetishes user it's creepy

>the two bosses that die in-game (Goopy and Garble) don't appear neither in the comics nor the show

Attached: mfw.jpg (352x333, 36.17K)

>implying I watch that trash shit
I replay the game every once in a while.
How's the DLC? I don't own it yet.

Attached: [genieshake2].gif (512x512, 676.08K)

They made her uglier

Attached: FZboM2ZWYAEftMs.png (595x606, 439.55K)

if they add saltbaker i will watch it

the DLC is as good as the rest of the game

Fuck Golly Garbles. For how basic his fight is, he sure fucked me up a lot. And really, who is a fan of the easiest fucking boss, Goopy? He's just a worse DQ slime.

They said in an interview that there's as much frames of animation in the dlc than the whole base game, and it shows

Attached: Cuphead_20220706153759_1.gif (654x368, 1.91M)

wouldn't it be funny if you had no choice h-haha

Cala Maria/Briney sneak peek
youtube.com/watch?v=_6I0JGNBpeI

It's good, but not as long as the base game of course. For better or worse it changes it up a bit if you play as Chalice. It's a slightly new experience with her new abilities. And there's a series of minibosses centered around never shooting but parrying things instead.

I think I watched five or six episodes of this shit and turned it off because Cuphead never threw so much as a fucking punch. Its a game about beating up the debtors of the Devil so that he doesn't get his own soul dragged to hell. Why the hell did they make him get a damn finger gun in episode 1!?

I mean I get it, it was never going to be a battle anime or some shit. I'm not wrong for at least expecting Popeye.

>Why the hell did they make him get a damn finger gun in episode 1!?
You mean his primary and virtually only form of attack from the games? I'm surprised they made it about rooty-tooty shooty at all, frankly. I would expect Netflix to rest entirely on quips and Scooby Doo style running away until the resolution.