You either have to be an idiot or just a selfish prick to root for a game to be exclusive. As a consumer and a gamer...

You either have to be an idiot or just a selfish prick to root for a game to be exclusive. As a consumer and a gamer, it benefits us to have a game on as many platforms as possible. If youre rooting for console exclusivity, god are you just a moronic fucking sheep

Attached: Screenshot (119).png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

Rich Evans pisses me off

I agree
put zelda on playstation and ghost of tsushima on pc

based
cringe. rich is based

Either Mike and Rich or Mike and Jay

If the episode doesn't have Mike it's shit, simple as.

Attached: 1658887809556354.jpg (330x330, 34.87K)

aidsmoby is the real talent behind the lens

But at the same time I'm not going to buy a console that doesn't have exclusives, and companies being aware of their need for exclusives does often lead to good games existing, like when Nintendo bought and funded Bayonetta, because they knew they needed a few more "core gamer" hits to flesh out their library.

I love him, how could you not

Attached: 1642696717251.webm (1106x1406, 2.89M)

>its a beardfat episode
Aaaand skipped

Attached: 1616074521114.jpg (718x960, 49.32K)

People shit on AIDS-Moby but I find him genuinely inoffensive most of the time, even if some of his jokes are shit. Beardfat is just an unlikeable cunt all around.

it still amazes me how out of touch and stupid Rich can be

>Its a Macauly Caulkin episode

Attached: 1619177383075.png (469x402, 92.4K)

If we're not gonna have exclusives why even have multiple consoles. That's a fundamentally idiotic statement because the people selling the systems need to have some kind of incentive.

He's fine but fuck that spazzy jewish guy he brought along a couple of times
>dude I needed to take a xanny to deal with the scary Lion movie

Attached: 1640370187661.webm (646x976, 2.13M)

Understandable from a marketing perspective, but to root for such greedy practices as the consumer, who stands to gain nothing but bragging rights, is indeed idiotic.

They would be forced to compete by having better hardware and online services, the incentive is you buy the least shit box.

>Understandable from a marketing perspective
Almost like that's a huge chunk of the business. They want to pus their system and that means they want and will push for exclusive content.

The normal consumer layman isn't gonna dig too deeply into that. You should them a killer app and they get it instantly, they're not gonna deep dive to figure out how the net code works so long as it does work.

Whining about exclusives is just throwing a tantrum when you back the wrong horse.

It's just kind of a reality of the industry. It'd be nice if it was a big charity designed to supply everyone with all the games they want for free, but it isn't. A lot of games you like straight up wouldn't exist, if it wasn't for fierce competition.
Would Sonic the Hedgehog exist if Sega didn't need their own thing to draw eyes away from Mario? No, it wouldn't.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Are Console Exclusives Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Pirate The Game Like Nigga Just Use Your PC Haha

Oh here is one of those moronic fucking sheep now. How do multiple stereo systems exist if they don't have exclusive songs? How have multiple VHS, DVD, and Bluray players existed without exclusive movies? Keep licking that corporate boot.
>NOOO THE CONSOOMER ISNT GONNA LOOK THAT DEEPLY INTO THE FEATURES
Then they will outsell each other on marketing and pricing. Not my problem.

seethe chud. you'll never be as sexy and world renowned as him.

Console exclusivity is the only purpose for consoles. To wish for console exclusivity is to end the beneficial arms race of devs out performing each other. To wish for PC Ports is wishing for consoles to die, and games to become all the same as all markets are the same.

Attached: 1657581056507.jpg (640x480, 58.04K)

That's just not the way those industries evolved. Probably because the music and movies are all owned by corporations who were huge before a lot of these consumer electronics were a thing. But even then, there are exclusives of a sort. You can't play a HD DVD on your Bluray player.