My wife made me sleep on the couch when I got these 2. It’s a win win for me. I’m sleep deprived but worth every minute

My wife made me sleep on the couch when I got these 2. It’s a win win for me. I’m sleep deprived but worth every minute.

Attached: 8dmsrhw69wf91.jpg (2268x4032, 916.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/wgv1v5/my_wife_made_me_sleep_on_the_couch_when_i_got/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thinking of putting my switch up on their. Thoughts?

there*

Your wife or gf should never have this much control over you. Enjoy her getting blacked.

>spend your own money you work for
>wife kicks you out of your own bed that you paid for
women sound like a scam to me bros

what tipped you off sherlock

Pick a better wife.

seethe simps, he is right

You're fucking cuck and loser

Who hurt you user?

Women, probably.

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeethe

yea u are lol

wtf is that mounted to the wall? looks like absolute shit lmao

>Marrying a bitch
He's the only one to blame for it.

Your wife made you sleep on the couch because Tyrone is dicking her in your bed.

>seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeethe
lol I'm not the one being told what I can and can't buy and sleeping on a lumpy sofa because I bought a video game with my hard earned money

Fuck off with this shit back to the manosphere and Andrew Tate doofus. IRL relationships are a series of compromises and if he bought $500 consoles without first consulting his partner, especially if there are priority obligations then he deserves to be tossed out into a couch. I'm surprised how any of you can even get laid.

you dont have a wife faggot

>these 2

These what?

YOU'VE BEEN HAD AGAIN.

reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/wgv1v5/my_wife_made_me_sleep_on_the_couch_when_i_got/

UNTIL NEXT TIME, TOODLES.

>These what
CEO of Apple

y'all niggas postin in a troll thread

why he don't have switch?

and what exactly is the benefit, for someone who is not an emotionally needy pussy like yourself.

My money bitch

>i cant breed

Attached: Chud20.png (847x662, 154.28K)

>Redditard

>Wanting kids
Consider suicide.

big deal.

must have struck a nerve

go text your dumb wife and dumb kids

I'm married, you're a fucking cuck.

My money is mine. Hers is hers. Bitch wants more decision power? She should make more money.

>bitch male makes more money
>still does not let woman decide
i hope she pulls a DNR on your ass lmao

Attached: 1635517564144.jpg (802x840, 96.46K)

Don't ever have children.

Is a relationship really loke this bros? I'd be fucking mad if I had someone tell me I couldn't sleep on my bed. The fuck.