You fucks are such parasites

>High Budget
>Looks to be fun byt simplistic gameplay
>Ecchi means lots of fan service
>Super cute/sexy girls
>Yurishit
You couldn't help but take this away from us didn't you? Fucking yuricucks have to ruin fucking everything.

Attached: 1659719264335616.jpg (1920x1080, 1.39M)

I don't know or care what game you're referring to, but get fucked nerd

Don't be ridiculous. This kind of game always has shit gameplay, because its selling point is the cute anime girls.

Yuri fans are cucks

>take away
did they cancelled the game or something?

yuri is the purest form of love you blacked loving nigger.

FUCK YURI

The devs made it yuri, not me. Take it to them. Yuri doesn't sell well so if a dev decides to make a yuri game it's because they like it themselves, not because they want to have more sales.

Attached: Samurai-Maiden_2022_08-02-22_030.jpg (3840x2160, 3.3M)

this doesn't seem like it'd be good even if you take away the yuri

You are literally being cuckolded by an imaginary scenario you made up in your head. That's actually pretty impressive to be honest with you desu.

>high budget
You sure? Either way, I'll make sure the cute MC tongues all those sluts properly.

Based

It looks cute, picking it up at release.

Attached: FZZVelCVEAAoQTy.jpg (3840x2160, 1.37M)

hetfags can't stop thinking about dick all day lmao

>>High Budget
lol
>take this away from us
Anime girls are literally built for other anime girls. Anything else is wrong. You will never be a harem protagonist.

Same, I hope it does well and other similar devs who got cold feet stop being retarded.

>self insertfags want the cutie on the left to be replaced by a kirito looking twink faggot

Not even one of your points is true

Yuri games are so rare it honestly baffles me that someone would react like this.

Yeah I was interested until yuri popped up.

>Ecchi means lots of fan service
haha... its gonna be on ps4/5 you should know what that means
/u/ had nothing to do with "ruining" it

its just a videogame, fucking pixels on your screen and yet you can't handle yuri in it.
Such a fucking reddit take, Its worse than metin/tibia war from times before you were born
Go back and take all those faggots back with you, you never joined our hobby because you wanted to have fun, you only know how to ruin things and we happened to be on your list

>Multiple confirmed male characters
>yuri
hahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yuri is never okay

Unless they get fucked by fat middle aged men