What's the best keyboard out there?

What's the best keyboard out there?

Attached: keyboard.jpg (1500x1500, 314.13K)

>evangelion

Attached: 1637455575651.png (714x800, 107.72K)

>redditgelion
not this one

Attached: 1633771162715.png (500x468, 542.17K)

Attached: md8elwnedy581.jpg (4000x1645, 1.31M)

thanks doc

>Evangelion
>1995
>for zoomers
what did the retard mean by this?

good god that's tacky

That's so fucking stupid that I feel compelled to purchase it.

You will never be an oldfag. You have never lurked, you have no experience on this site, you have no culture. You are a underage newfag twisted by søyjak spamming trannies and Twitter into a crude mockery of this site.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you the way you mock others with søyjaks. Your parents are tired of you and want you to grow up, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind you despite them also being trannies.

Most Anons are utterly repulsed by you. 19 years of this site's existence have allowed Anons to sniff out faggots and underages with incredible accuracy. Even Søyjak spammers who “aren't mentally ill” look uncanny and unnatural to the average oldfag. The way you type and act hostile is a dead giveaway. Even if you manage to get a user to join your /qa/ raid Discord or søyparty, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected community of schizos, trannies, and underages.

You'll never be happy. You put out a fake smile every single day and tell yourself "This next post is gonna be a heckin 'emy 'n 'e 'catty 'n my 'jakfrens will give me HRT!", but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your date of birth, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a underage fag was buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton of a troon that people on a mongolian basketweaving fourm hated. Your meme will become nothing but a tiny laughing stock of internet history.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

evangelion is essential zoomer-core for the ironic weeb

that is one fucking ugly ass keyboard

>it's popular
ftfy

i dont care evangelion is trash normie shit reddit for manchild neckbeard and nu weebs kys.

Today I shall remind them.

Attached: 1634803626794.png (640x1257, 1.23M)

the keyboard that I use :)

A $20 basic Logitech keyboard

Thanks doc

haha yeah

Attached: 1657573947444.png (711x890, 952.21K)

So you meant "it's popular" rather than "zoomers love this 25 year old anime series that is older than most users of this site"
Say what you mean, nigger faggot

>reddit zoomers getting defensive because they have been found out
lol

>idiot dumbfuck keeps being an idiot dumbfuck, will soon claim was "just pretending"
lol

You people keep giving these fags (you)s and that's why they keep posting.

I don't even like eva

This. Keyboards matter the least out of all your peripherals. I used some bottom shelf Logitech KB for years. Broke after 8 years so I bought a Razer Ornata Chroma with a gift card I had and I like it. Its not a full mech its like a hybrid or membrane or something?

K120