Okay guys... Civie11... your honest opinions on this guy?

Attached: civie11.jpg (900x900, 101.82K)

>I need Any Forums to allow me to watch this youtube channel

idk. his shtick is a little tired, his shilling of every shitty indie shooter out there is tired. going back and being like "oooh no i ALSO understand cruelty squad guys im in on the joke) was lame. his occasional drops of political stuff is lame, in real life he is probably anti-gun but basically fetishizes it in his online life.

i don't much care for fat people

Go ask one of your gay fuck buddies for opinions on people. We aren't here to give opinions on people for you NPC redditor.

He carved out his little niche and he's pretty decent. I do wish he would do some more adventures games like Blade Runner and Spaceship Titanic though.

>Unironically uses PCM***errace

Blood vids are comfy and he seems to enjoy games and plays weird shit sometimes. An improvement over GMan at least.

Not bad. Inoffensive. I don't care for most of the games on his channel but he's entertaining enough anyway.

He's entertaining.
Probably one of us.

Talks too much shit about President Trump. Uses that retarded mouse as a conservative strawman to attack constantly. Not funny. Not informative.
A solid WOKE FAGGOT/10

He's ok. Some of his humour and opinions are shit but I've seen worse.

For being such an old time shooter fan he seems to really kind of suck at them, although he admits it at least.

Most of his content is entertaining, but I wish he'd review more classics and less shitty indie games.
Dude also really needs to get off NewBlood's dick, They put out some great games sometimes but sometimes he seems to act like they are the second coming of Christ and is way too lenient on their games.

Attached: 1639896675062.webm (560x800, 2.92M)

He's cute

Yes, and?

she looks like she fucks black guys

He's okay. The most egregious thing he's done is covering the same boring genre, but I admit FPS' aren't my thing.

He's fine. I didn't play most of the games he goes over so it can be kinda neat. Just another decent channel to wade through after I've had a bunch of edibles for the evening.

Attached: 1659552866437292.jpg (686x894, 246.75K)

She is not whi*e you moron

He completed the fucking Doom: Plutonia experiment so he's better than 99% of zoomer players.

Liked his content up until I figured out he was a retarded shitlib (but I repeat myself). Then he went on the blacklist.

Oh well.

Attached: 1629435844150.webm (1078x1078, 2.82M)

he's alright but his standards are too low on indie games. too much positive said about mediocrity

Probably the best AVGN replacement.

>Liked his content up until I figured out he was a retarded shitlib (but I repeat myself). Then he went on the blacklist.

>Oh well.

Attached: SpecialChudflake.png (574x1151, 810.79K)

TNT when?

Attached: download.jpg (481x360, 32.4K)

not vidya
kys cunt
MOOODS

>I don't like listening to a faggot's opinion because some faggot's opinion told me so!
I wish some of you would exercise thought every now and again.

That isnt nuclear lord gandhi you can,t call yourself civvie without the meme

Who the fuck is this dude? He's got to be irrelevant, but at the same time since I play a lot of FPS I hear his name thrown around occasionally. Who is this guy and why is he important to FPS games?

the usual ego masturbating white e-celeb.

I wish he would do Quake 4 and Return to Castle Wolfenstein already. He keeps putting it off for more fucking Postal videos and mediocre round-ups of early access shooters.

And WHERE IS THE THIEF 2 SERIES, CIVVIE.

He's better than Shillmanlives because he doesn't have annoying accent and doesn't force a shitt your mom joke every minute

Captcha> HRT DS4

I treat him as background noise and nothing more.
I'm pretty sure that's how you're supposed to treat him.
Faggots like to inject about his political opinions, but why the fuck would I care about that? He's just some zoomer who plays boomer games. That's what everyone is supposed to watch/listen to him for anyway

>until I figured out he was a retarded shitlib

What gave it away?

The more political he got the worst his content got and it was never fantastic in the first place.

he's ok. i approve of most channels that go out of their way to give exposure to obscure/indie titles. he does plenty if that. i hate all his skits and shitty "lore" though.

>strawman

Attached: 1463618235255 (1).png (521x1112, 536.37K)

>I listened to his opinions on Quake until I heard his opinions on taxes or whatever.
You've probably got some gay ass opinions that allow me to disregard this post, get added to the blacklist.

Civvie is a faggot when it comes to politics, but he rarely mentions them in his stuff. If you are seriously triggered by that shit, you are kind of a massive pussy. You fags have become more easily offended than those trannies and SJWs you despise so much, it's honestly absolutely sad.

Search for him on Youtube and you will find out.
>I'm pretty sure that's how you're supposed to treat him.

No, his jokes and insight are funny.He knows his stuff when it comes to oldschool FPS.

Why, yes I do like Filosofem. Thank you for your compliment Chudbud!

>He's just some zoomer who plays boomer games
>zoomer
He wishes.

you just know this dude loves to kneel to black men

Doesn't know how to keep rantings about political shit out of fucking game reviews, much like you can't keep this offtopic shit out of the fucking video game board.

Attached: 1332484023631.jpg (780x749, 125.91K)

His speech patterns and voice resemble those of a boomer, (and he admits being one) so no.

i got banned from the civvie subreddit for saying 'gay' so that should tell you enough about his fanbase. or maybe just reddit. idk. hes gay and loves trannies tho

The snide, holier than thou comments he sprinkles every other video about some strawman or pet issue or another. It became quite jarring watching many of his videos back to back.

Literally pic related lmao

Attached: UseAnotherTacticMongoloid.jpg (500x433, 39.49K)

>you're worst than this group that tries to destroy the lives of everybody they don't like because you decided not to watch civvie for his political opinions
yeah, you're not unhinged at all buddy