Make amazing game

>make amazing game
>no one plays it cause the main character is some ugly old lady
Sad
The game is good anons. Don't let the old lady keep you away.

Attached: fYZQHZ42eXXUt7c6D5YjLrq5.jpg (1024x1024, 334.08K)

>it's good if you just ignore the bad
Fuck you.

Everyone played this though it was talked about for an entire month when it released

>PS5
there's your problem user

I will play it when it's on PC

>Everyone played this though
nah i avoided because of the main character
i wish i was joking too, i love roguelikes but i just couldn't get myself to play a game featuring my mom's sterile friend from work

>Everyone played this (currently)PS5 exclusive

Attached: doubt.jpg (677x1024, 57.61K)

old lady = pubes
no need to convince me user

Attached: 1637033993052.png (375x250, 188.59K)

I'm hoping it has a modding scene so I can make the player character an attractive woman

I'd like if the narrative was better, personally. Maybe I've just been spoiled by Hades but when I get a roguelite action game now, I expect some ACTUAL differences between runs, dialogue, etc. The gameplay and gunplay is great, but the story is fucking awful, and it makes having to replay over and over less enjoyable than it could be, especially when all you're working towards is a shamalamadingdong ending of "NO JOHN, YOU ARE THE DEMONS."

Let me guess, it's a third person walking simulator with a "good" narrative

I heard more about skyrim than returnal this year desu

user at least try to do your research.

No

>research something before you make a guess

Let me guess, you’re gay and retarded

>picrelated
>amazing game
kek. just kys already snoyster.

>Let me give my opinion on something I have absolutely no information on or knowledge about
I mean, yeah, that's a guess sure, but why would a thread dedicated to [thing] want to hear you randomly trying to talk about it if you have literally 0 knowledge on the subject? It's a 3rd-person bullethell roguelite. Go into alien ruins, get upgrades and weapons, dodge the balls, kill bosses.

Let me guess. You've ton a ton of experience being gay and retarded which is why you think you had the authority to make a guess like this without doing your research.

Attached: 1278207227073.jpg (323x323, 72.22K)

seriously who the fuck thought it would be a good idea to put hillary clinton in the lead? im so sick of this bullshit. put some hot slut there you fucking homos

>I mean, yeah, that's a guess sure
That's the end of the conversation.

Lmao @ retards who didn't play the game and don't realize that her being a grizzled old lady with no kids is relevant to the narrative, ie she put her career first and this is where it got her
If anything this game encourages women to be less ambitious and put family building first