$700

>$700

Talk me out of this.

Attached: Screenshots_2022-08-05-14-49-25.png (806x1150, 671.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Sf3uF0juIVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

700 for no oled??? wtf

Me not working hard?
Yeah, right, picture that with a Soijak
Or better yet, go to Times Square
Take a picture of me with a Soijak

Attached: 1659732731305.jpg (480x360, 15.68K)

>oled
>2022
lol
at least get something like qd-oled or mini led

>27"
>4k
LOL

4k is the biggest meme ever, you will never play on that resolution cause you need a $1500 card to play 4k 60 fps on ultra settings.

lol 4k is a meme

Attached: FE34AE04724D4E7793E4B9DE5AD74624.jpg (480x334, 38.08K)

you don't need it, a good $100-$150 monitor is enough, 4k is a fucking meme on pc

27"
The hdr is shit

You watched a bit too many benchmarks of shitty unoptimized games on settings that make 4k seem as reasonable as having motion blur off

Things won't make you happy user. I learned this the hard way. No matter how shiny the new toy is, it will always leave you unfulfilled and joyless sooner or later, usually sooner. Use the $700 on some form of self improvement. Don't fill your void with material pleasures like I did.

get the 850

why would you play on ultra settings when high looks identical everytime with much better performance

4k is a meme also no oled.

I had a 144hz monitor, changed it for a 4k one and never looked back it's fucking fantastic.
For gaming I run most stuff at 1440p but browsing and doing everything else there's so much room I barely need to use the second monitor.

165hz feel a lot better than 144, i use 240hz but i struggle to see a difference between 163-165fps compared to 237-240fps. remember to cap 3 fps under to make g sync work properly

i would also make sure to buy a monitor with the lowest possible input lag, just google for comparing. same goes for response time and error rate

Sounds more like you just needed a second monitor instead of making everything smaller on a same or similar size screen.

Panasonic

>IPS
Here's why

Attached: bleed.jpg (2016x1512, 103.84K)

Can I run two 1080p side monitors with a 4k central monitor?

Attached: Wart_smashified.png (832x820, 590.02K)

>No good backlight strobing
>4K on windows is hell
>4K.. on a 27" size is utter garbage tier
>not actually 1ms, because there's no BFI
>IPS

>144hz
I wouldn't use it if you paid me

this is a meme, I have used IPS monitors for a while and never noticed the glow in dark scenes

What's your current net worth OP

I had and have a second monitor, 4k is much better no comparison.

guys, i'm in the market for a new 4k monitor, what is the literal best one? i'm not rich but i'm imagining that i am, so lay it on me, buds, give me your absolute worst of the worst (the best).

Yeah

165hz isn't a multiple of 60fps so I just can't recommand that. Go either 120hz, or 180hz, or 240hz, anything in between is kind of a meme

my monitor is an 85 inch TV lmao

>new 4k monitor, what is the literal best one
LG C1.

But having motion blur off is reasonable and something you should always have

its really not that big of a deal, glow eventually evens out with time and use

But what resolution were you coming from and what kind of spastic adhd multitasking are you doing to need a 4k screen to for ontop of a second screen?

>this is a meme
Just because you have not experienced it, and I highly doubt your IPS monitor does not have some form of backlight bleed, does not mean it's a meme. Backlight bleed on IPS monitor is very real, maybe not to that extend, but an overwhelming majority amount of IPS panels suffer from backlight bleed.

No, some games have good motion blur implementation. The chimp niggers who always turn it off no matter what are literally worse than NPCs.

I have two words for you
WQXGA monitor

Anybody has an idea why Nier Replicant looks awful with HDR on? Even at 4k res there are these weird black blotches in darker spots, while on SDR it looks just normal

Watch this video if you want to be 100% sure of going to heaven after you die user. It's very easy to enter into the Kingdom of Heaven.

youtu.be/Sf3uF0juIVI

Attached: 1644861631727.jpg (1024x782, 245.47K)

>I want the screen to be smeared in baby oil when I move

Lot of PC games just have broken HDR.

>disliking the image being clear
You're the ultimate NPC user

I paid 500 for a 34" with basically those same features about a year and a half ago wtf. Thanks Biden.

K on windows is hell
Not really, you can either go for 150% scaling (which does manage to break some games and making them think your panel is a 2k one) or 100% scaling, which makes text a bit too small until you get used to it (what I'm using and what I prefer)
K.. on a 27" size is utter garbage tier
You have no idea what you're talking about
t. 4k 27" monitor user

Good motion blur implementation doesn't spear the entire screen. It's rare that a game gets it correctly but it does happens.

Not the point, retard. Especially when most people have LCD motion blur as well while I don't.

Man that sucks, ones that do work look beautiful

4k 32in is God tier for working though

the c1? isn't the c2 out now, though? the internet seems to agree that the second version is better..?

The retard:
>4K RTX high ultra settings on cyberpunk and ONLY 45fps? Better stick to 1080p, god 4k is a meme...

The knower
>4K RTX high ultra settings on cyberpunk and 45fps? Cool, that means I should get 200fps on good games

OP here.

Try not to be too jealous, user.

Attached: pc.png (1138x283, 49.34K)

2k 144 32 is the best value atm

144hz is shit. 240hz is the new thing. go 1440p 240hz.