Attached: town.png (1041x786, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/mxgmn/WaveFunctionCollapse
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good job, user.
Keep at it.

thank you

What is in the town?

Attached: bondrewd questioning.png (1000x664, 640.92K)

the concept was "without conflict"

That's the video game townscaper

What do they eat?

What do they eat?

They are surrounded by water so fish.
Sorry Todd your worldbulding still sucks ass.

fish and seagulls

Attached: 1327519373957.gif (200x150, 902.32K)

What do you mean few hours
This takes like 8 clicks of a mouse
I've seen this game bro

I'm not trying to pass it off as an original work. I assumed everyone on Any Forums was familiar with this game. I just spent hours getting it looking just right.

Isn't this like an iphone game or something where you just click and it does basically everything for you. The towns aren't even interactable once you're done

Yeah but idk uhh few hours for this little?
yeah it's basically a tech demo for a town builder with Wave Function Collapse procedural algorithm. Idk why the fuck it's not free

>Yeah but idk uhh few hours for this little?
it's like how pharmaceutical companies have to spend hundreds of millions of dollars for research and development of a new drug but once that's all done it's super super simple to make billions of those pills. so you have to keep in mind all of the work that went into this picture. don't just treat it as one pill of many.

Good work! This little beauty took me a few weeks to get into such a mature state. I welcome feedback (from professional designers)!

Attached: town v2.1.png (1262x1270, 2.83M)

>the trash any kid can make in minecraft is comparable to medicine making
Do you hold funerals for your shits too?

Ok but what do they eat?

Ass

for me its dorfromantik

Attached: Dorfromantik Screenshot 2022.04.28 - 15.05.50.03.jpg (3440x1440, 1.04M)

Where do the boats moor?

>wave function collapse

Are you sure you know what you're talking about? Because that's a literal term in quantum mechanics. Just from a glance this is some "PS3 Cell has limitless power" tier meming.

this game has no business being this good

github.com/mxgmn/WaveFunctionCollapse