Which HD port is better than the original?

Which HD port is better than the original?

Attached: ssgg.jpg (640x480, 70.46K)

Silent Hill

Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection HD

Odin Sphere.

I should've just bought them. I had no idea that in 2022 PS2 emulation would still be flawed.

>muh flawless emulation
never ever

GOW
GOW PSP
Odin Sphere
SOTC
I don't know anything else.

all are better. i mean it's the same games but slightly more hd graphics lol

Odin Sphere. Between the revamped combat and completely re-drawn assets, it's basically a full remake.

mgs hd collection has LESS content than the original substance and subsistence. what you actually want to get is the mgs legacy collection
silent hill hd is literal crap

It's funny how many remasters didn't happen due to lost source code and/or original high-resolution assets.

>mgs legacy collection
Already have 2 copies. Maybe gonna buy 3rd one.

>mgs hd collection has LESS content than the original substance and subsistence
What is it missing other than Snake's nightmare?

all except ICO/SotC, DMC trilogy, and ZoE

mesal gear
maybe the skate game in mgs2?

Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2 are still there, the Evolution Skateboarding level is not.

not even in the future with a.i and shit?

He said Mesal Gear.

Not metal, mesal the ape escape shit. Not the other user but i think 3 is also missing boss rush mode i dont remember. Tho i do remember how botched both the 2 and 3 ports were like bluepoint fucking up the snake eater into timing by plastering their logo into it. A lot of weird cutscene and gameplay bugs since konami lost the code etc. Just emulate and use tje nightly pcsx2 builds you can play any hd resolution in widescreen at 60fps and not deal with any graphical fuckups bluepoint did

Huh, I don't remember that shit at all

Its a lot of small stuff, used to get catalogged on snake soup forums but i doubt it ever got archived. If it was your first time playing you wouldnt even notice