Muhlee thread

muhlee thread

Attached: GALE01.png (535x680, 507.61K)

inb4 crythread over Meleefags/tourneyfags

Melee modding just started getting momentum, I hope it doesn't die.

What are your opinions on falcon? fun to play against? fun to play as?

wtf is that smell

Depends on the player, which is true for most characters but Falcon especially. He has equal potential to be sick as he does lame.

>wtf is that smell

Attached: smirk.jpg (600x655, 32.3K)

>>wtf is that smell

Attached: file.png (988x1190, 520.72K)

go check your kitchen, there might be a gas leak.

that would explain the hissing sound, brb gonna go ch

i like Melee but playing against 4-5 characters 90% of the time is annoying

it's mee lee, pleb

let's play online later
which items do you guys like using? I think some items are dumb, like full healing, but I'd like to turn on some of the lesser items to spice things up.

stinky winky
buncha fat nerdos in small rooms going BRAPBRAP-BRAPPERBROOP
shit stained undies and little crybabies over the treatment they rightly deserve because their game is poopy just like their bungholes

Noooooo!!!

Attached: XDUpKLw.gif (360x360, 71.17K)

You'd think after 20 years of seething. People would've come up with something new to use as an insult.

if you aren't having fun playing against Falcon it's your own fault
his gameplan is hilariously straightforward, they have really cool movement to mix you up with, and they are perfect combo fodder, unless all you can do is uthrow

also by far the hardest character to play at low-mid level so you can make lots of mistakes against them if you suck

Remember to keep him in your prayers and to keep triple cheeseburgs in your stomachs

Attached: 1549084493181.png (676x687, 332.6K)

WAWIWAWIWAWI
noo my totally epick legit fighting game with funny BING BING WAHOO man!!1!
look me mom i did the TOTally rAD epic SIIIIICK comberino with ice climbers again!! *BRAP*
also melee is ackshually the best fighter ever ACKSHUAKKY cuz i can wavedash straight into my bunghole to sniff the tasty TOOTS *brap*
what's that? nintendo doesn't support melee??? NOOOO so UNFAIR WAWIWAWIWWAWI we DESERVE TO BE taken sErIoUsLyyyyyy DDDD:

I got this version of Melee and thought Link had pink hair

Attached: pink_link_by_robotcakes-d6xin17.jpg (600x600, 42.95K)

...also he had PINK hair in this game...

literally who?
stinky hoo

Have sex with grass.

of course hes fun to play against but I'd never play as him just seems like the sword guy in that indiana jones scene

Uh oh... stinky! Poop! Hahahahahaha! Poopies! Funny poopies a-lalalala-ha ha! Funny poop! Poop funny... wee! Haha, yay for poopy! Good poopy! Poopy funny hahaha-ha haha poo poo poo poo poo poo poop funny, yay! Fun fun poop, hee hee hee. Poop-poopy, yay! Poop make me happy, happy hap-ay ahahahahahaha...Uh oh! I think I made a poopy! Pooping pants, no diapah, that’s funny! Haha-hahahahahaha. Oopsie... poopy underwear now! snickering We want poopies... we want poopies! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha... hahahahahaha, POO-OO-oOOOooo

more sex than you'll get
ur the type of nerd to put controller in your poopy bunghole because the poop gives good luck and also you've a massive faggy fag who likes stinky poop *brap*