Kenshi thread

It's time to discuss one of the most ludo kino games to have ever been made.

Attached: 20220804215919_1-1.jpg (1920x1080, 458.63K)

Elden Ring rocked, what about it did you want to discuss?

This isn't Elden Ring smoothbrain.

Attached: 20220804220205_1-1.jpg (1920x1080, 309.55K)

Needs guns

Guns could be a thing in Kenshi 2 but they should be something rare, and single shotguns with buckshot that are horribly innacurate at anything but close range. More ranged variety like throwables, harpoons, bolas, longbows and nets would fit the setting a lot more.

will the second game have content or it will be another empty litterbox for autists?

There already is a lot of content in the first game, you're just retarded and can't find it.

Attached: 1659142813403589m.jpg (884x1024, 99.83K)

trash game, shallow as a puddle, badly optimized, repetitive and has little replayability due to experienced players knowing most of the meta/events.
Zoomer tier game

I played gamesfor the gameplay

This game filtered me. is there a guide somewhere on how to enjoy this?

Stop making threads you're going to force me into another attempt at beating this shit

watched the ssseeeth video on this yesterday that duee is hilarious should i get this game

You need to have autism

Ranged weapons need to be removed entirely.

I like kenshi, kenshi is got it all.

Attached: sseth.png (350x355, 244.76K)

Mine copper.

Here's my first ever created base in Shem.

Attached: 20220804220643_1.jpg (1920x1080, 354.57K)

NOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO GET BEAT UP FOR 3 HOURS STRAIGHT ONLY MY PLAYSTYLE IS VALID IN THIS SANDBOX WHERE YOU CAN PROGRESS IN SEVERAL DIFFERENT WAYS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I really don't understand the autism about mining copper, you get strength from carrying it and it sells enough to buy food to stop starvation.

A very condensed, almost tangible form of autism is what it takes. That or masochism. Besides it's not like you wont be fighting while you're at it, 80% of this game wants you dead and the remaining 20% wants to beat you bloody.

BorderZone is like the best place to train too because there's little to no predators and starving bandits don't take any of your shit or enslave you.

Or you could steal hash like a normal person.

Yes travel all the way to the swamp and get murdered by blood spiders, swamp ninja's or red sabers for the slim chance of steaking hash in a village then run all the way to Lagoon to sell it.

fuck no
crossbows already break this game