Oh no no no no

Oh no no no no

Hahaha hahahahahaaHjajajajaja

Attached: IMG_20220805_133259.jpg (1080x1577, 518.13K)

sorry japs.
we've culturally appropriated sony and now were coming for your game IP's to, hand em over or we'll take the enola gay out of retirement again.

>Physical
>Japan only
I sleep

>both system releases
Did it not release on all the same platforms it did in the west?

A VN like this is certainly not what you need to do to win the western market, though

You guys were saying it sold like 20 million steam or some shit. Did everyone refund it after 1 hour?

No, Japan didn't get an Xbox physical release

Do they really expect Western sales to be better than Japan for a VN? That's some heavy cope.

Exactly

>jajajajaj
get back to your favela, pedro
also, reminder that With the Will is run by the sentient flab of lard in picrel who participates in wokeshit witch hunts and constantly seethes about everything that isn't the 97th re-release of Digimon Adventure

Attached: 1645933228135.jpg (812x609, 143.25K)

Japan is a disaster for physical releases idk what to tell you. They basically all flock to the same shit and everything else completely dies from no sales. I appreciate the desire for physical media there but when it starts to decide the fate of franchises and anime/manga I want to strangle them.

Digimon... SURVIVE these low sales!!!

DESU releasing this game alongside XC2 was suicide from the beginning

Carlos!!!

>me at the back

>Did everyone refund it after 1 hour?
Wouldn't surprise me if a bunch of people bought it expecting Pokemon and refunded it when they realised it was a VN

36k? i wish the games i liked even sold that much.

Hmm...they need...cuter girls? Cuter monsters?

What do they need???

they need Yasuda back to design the character

Attached: file.png (250x525, 99.9K)

Or PC, which is weird for a VN. Switch and PS4 only.

Good commercials and advertising in general.

But would those commercials and ads actually generate enough sales for a niche franchise game in a niche genre to even pay for themselves, let alone actually generate a worthwhile profit?

>Survive is not available on Steam Japan
Ok, that's surprising. I really assumed it was since why the fuck would it not? It's digital, there's no logistics or production related reasons to skip it, like it's the case with manufacturing Xbox discs that no one there would purchase.

Attached: Tai - whistle.webm (640x480, 1.09M)

The game was in development hell for that long then just pushed out the door i doubt it will make much back.

>Cuter monsters?
It's got Agumon, Guilmon, Lopmon and Labramon as far as cute monsters go. It's even got Renamon to bait coomers.
It's probably not about the monsters.

the 00s anime style is just fucking kino, its simple but you can see the expression through movement

That's the first movie, though. High budget and such. The actual Adventure anime was funded with pocket change and is full of QUALITY.

what do yo do in this game anyway

It's a Bamco published game, they bank on international sales and digital especially with Steam PC releases to make the majority of the sales for these multiplatform games. Doomposting about other Japanese might still be justified to some degree but Bamco has proven at least 4-5 times with at least 1-2 arguable that is AAA quality that they can sell great with horrible Japanese physical sales.

Digimon needs to appeal pedos like Pokemon.

Slowly solve a mystery after getting isekai'd while fighting random digimon on the way with your bro every now and then.

Chinks only care about the switch and mobile gacha, when will they learn

AT LEAST WE DONT HAVE TRANS LIKE POKEMON
>DIGIMON WON THE CULTURE WAR

>VN shit
>No romance involved
>Can't figure out why the game is flopped in Japan

Not surprised. Japan is a gacha obsessed shithole.

>Still sold out in burger amazon and taco amazon
did they make very few physical copies or are you trying to bullshit me?

I just want a new version of digimon dawn/dusk really.

Why north america in particular?

Pokechads won

Why is Lopmon such a terrible son?

>it took them 4 years to develop this turd

Attached: 1642836926406.jpg (300x207, 10.87K)