WoWfags will defend this

WoWfags will defend this.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-05 153124.jpg (742x509, 109.27K)

No we won't. Why are they even launching tbc when they didn't do vanilla correctly? Go back and do it again the right way. Yes i saw your little bait and this topic is now about vanilla instead.

assuming Blizzard is going to follow up this gesture with the hard work of adding multiple voices per race to better fit character identity.

This. Tying voice to body type is transphobic af.

A 2% of the population got sad so they have to change it for the rest of the 98%

they said they will be giving players options to choose the male or female voice on either body type, also pronouns to choose at character creations for NPCs to refer you as

okay maybe wow is a bit gay or whatever but at least it doesn't actively encourage pedophilia like tranime mmo games

Attached: 1658092759400.jpg (235x215, 7.88K)

Literally all of WoW's history kek. Even before this woke bullshit. Blizzard always caved to the vocal trannies and all their horrible ideas for WoW.

>they replaced gender with...
they replaced sex
male/female are not genders

Attached: 1659695646317484.jpg (511x521, 35.28K)

>We need MORE RAIDS!!!
>Nooo stop giving 90% of the playerbase what they want when we NEED MORE RAIDS!!

Yaaaaas its the same thread again but this time featuring reddit!!!!

>hire 100 new developers just to make new content
>they come up with this
KEK

?
male/female is gender, sex is when you put penis in vagina

Why can't I take the top off of body type 2?

Why can't we see body type 2's boobies

Attached: samettos.jpg (478x442, 40.8K)

new world mogs this game, accept it

whaterver keeps Stray away i guess

youre conflating it with man/woman

Attached: 1659359536917109.jpg (800x617, 103.86K)

>male/female are not genders
Yes they are. Cope.

Attached: 1658441537212.png (755x168, 23.86K)

>Do away with Gender!
>Non-binary shit only focuses on the feminine aspect
>Mostly targets little boys.
>Cross dressing scene is 99% about women's clothing.
I don't believe any of you.

Attached: 1658768329809150.gif (640x640, 3.45M)

Precisely. Adding the incubus to the warlock is the proper path, not censorship and pandering to deranged people

i don't play wow but the game seems to be going downhill and people are leaving, so why is blizzard focusing on random shit like this instead of trying to actually retaining their playerbase. It's like being on a sinking ship and instead of plugging the holes you're using a small glass to try to get all the water out while it's still leaking in

There are so many gendered quests though...

This. This is why the game is in a death spiral right now. People cry and moan and the devs rush out to give them whatever they want.

Its free publicity. Everyone talks about it, it takes no effort and it's fucking working.

All 10 people still playing this shit? I subbed last month to wow vanilla and the ENTIRE server had 46 people on at US dinner time. I cant imagine how bad the BC and soon Wrath servers are gonna be

Because this shit is a religion to those still working there.

How come body types 2 chest is always covered?

Started 2 weeks ago. I am on grobbulus tbc and its pretty damn active. 50/50 pop pvp. Horde are kinda deranged but thats to be expected. Can do most dungeons easily.

>Its free bad publicity.
ftfy. Gender shit and diversity bullshit wont make your average Joe go "Cool, lets try that game!" it will be quite the opposite.

what the fuck am i reading
proof that bots still infest this place

what fucking server? vanilla or bc?

Because it is highly offensive to some men and women to have them uncovered? News flash: if you have breasts, you may not want people to see them! These are such stupid bigoted posts.

they're still dropping players though and everyone who's talking about it are making fun of it and wow, they aren't going to renew their subscriptions just to go see a png or a text being changed, and the rgb people are a small minority so if they're trying to attract only them it's not gonna pan out

There is a blatant new world shill campaign going on. Amazon is trying to save their last in-house developed game and avoid accepting that their fate is to localize lost shart

it literally says sex, which means it makes no distinction therefore its obsolete
>the future is now, old man

Attached: 1659436226805857.jpg (669x608, 44.52K)

Stop noticing contradictions chud

But what if my character is a type 2 body and I want to show my type 2 chest?

niggers tongue my anus

>pronouns to choose at character creations for NPCs
Good, only NPCs would use anything other than the default pronouns anyway. I, for one, am glad that they will able to mark themselves as such.

I'll Chud my foot in your ass.

Attached: 1658707661674581.gif (520x293, 2.66M)

Attached: ah, I've been expecting you.jpg (2560x1081, 404.13K)

Because that would offend breast-having people. Sorry. You don't get to be a little shit whenever you want.

Ya for some. its good/bad publicity for the most deranged right winger and left winger. Most normies don't give a fuck. My friend whos been playing classic for years doesn't care about anything blizz does. He's right not to care and I wish I didn't pay attention to that stuff.

>implying it won't be mandatory
I remember a video from them saying they were intrigued by New World and will look to them for inspiration, that game has mandatory pronouns.

>no you see we made a new definition
Gender is of the same root as gene. It refers to the form of something. There is no difference when you're talking about human beings, only when you're talking about gender in terms of linguistics. And linguistic gender also refers back to the physical human sexes anyway.

WoWfags will defend everything
You have to be mentally ill to play that shit in the first place

happened to new world as well. I've seen it first hand. It's literally the same 5 people whining across dozens of threads until they get what they want.

Tbc grobbulus. With the 50% exp bonus everyone leveling. Just sold a bloodrazor that dropped from tanaris for like 500 gold too and did my warlock quest with a bunch of lock before its removed

If they're going to do this, then give us a variety of body shapes and sizes to play with. I want my Belf Warrior boy to look like this.

Attached: tumblr_p9335wUljM1umq1k6o1_1280.png (1280x1282, 534.79K)

YOSHA

Some people also think gay marriage is highly offensive then again chuds always want to dictate other people's live

You think you don't want it, but you do.

the future of what? mental illness? don't care, didn't ask - it's either xx or xy and no amount of mental gymnastics will change that

They won't do that because it involves actual work.

i cant post on the forum (lost my login data due to that stupid authentificator app) but please, for the sake of god, someone make an all serious post with the same initial message as pic related. make it realistic and accuse them of being sexist for you not being able to remove your bra.

over here in germany, a transman actually managed to change the laws in bathhouses so that women can go top less. its hilarious

Attached: 1659714957365839.jpg (500x1000, 104.33K)

I’ve never understood the Type A/B body type shit
Don’t trannies just want to be the other gender? Wouldn’t they just select that one?

Agree. Equal sexualization is always the way for proper high fantasy games.

what if i have a type 2 body irl and want to show my type 2 chest in game? i'm offended that i must cover myself in such an oppressive way.

This type of walk COMMANDS authority. Men will kneel and women will flock to you.

We're well past the point where this matters. The only people buying WoW products at this point are addicts and whales. Attaining new players isn't and won't be a concern for Blizzard because nobody's going to come in from the outside, look at this trashfire, and say "wow, that looks fun!"
The dumb pronoun shit isn't going to be the straw that breaks the camel's back. The people stupid enough to still play this game will rationalize literally anything as long as their sunk costs (mounts, pets, etc) remain untouched.

Retard. Gender is a synonym of sex, idiot.

I hate gay people so much. Almost as much as I hate trannies. I don't understand why they exist. The fact they put their gay shit everywhere is the worst. Like, seriously, how can you want to fuck another man's disgusting asshole? Shit comes from there you degenerate fuck. ACTUAL shit. How the fuck is that even remotely arousing to you. God you faggots are so fucking disgusting. It's no wonder you keep killing each other with diseases.

>2%
Try 0.6%

LGBTs are literally retarded. Imagine thinking Male/Female is different than Man/Woman.

Shame. I'd pay their salaries if they made models for the non-furry races that looked like this.

Amen to that.

Attached: aa24b8893f8e0ae9d146f2daeb44c810-d4mu870.jpg (1213x1050, 149.94K)

The gay marriage issue had always been homosexuals bothering people's observations of specific religious ceremonies.
Literally nothing against gays living together but the religious ceremony of marriage is particular about it being a dude and a lady, and the only reason it got government attention is because the democrat party could use it to undermine religious autonomy like abortion "rights"

Attached: coach.jpg (1280x720, 36.02K)

People aren't stupid. However showimg breast will get the offended parents crowd on your ass. Fucking americans will allow the most brutal of violence against anyone but not the most basic of sexual display. True insanity if you ask me.

You do know that the person who coined the term "gender" was a terrible person named John Money who drove a pair of brothers to suicide and even documented them performing sexual acts on each other right?

What is even "classic" about classicwow if they're constantly porting in modern nonsense like this?

I dunno, ask all the guys who love fucking women in their asses.

>i'm transitioning from Male to Female! You must respect this as real!
>but you can't represent these in videogames

Please fucking explain the logic, I simply don't understand it. Are they genderless freaks or not?

People are pretty stupid though, look at the success of onlyfans and twitch thots.

Why can't I take off the top of a type 2/B character?
Hmm?

user, these people are literally detached from reality and will make shit up if it means ""winning"" an argument. If you go on /news/ you will see these faggots EVERYWHERE. They will move goalposts, they will make terrible comparisons, they will strawman, they will intentionally misquote you to make you seem like an idiot, they will even namecall you as a form of argument and will even flat out ignore you when you ask them to explain something to you so you can try to understand their side of the argument. These people are brainwashed. The only solution is to go on offense and take back the culture they're trying to destroy. Fuck conservatism and i's defensive nature.

Hah, good. Anyone still retarded enough to be playing WoW in current year deserves a boot to the throat, so Blizzard's metaphorical one will do fine.

Attached: wave.gif (450x342, 376.64K)

Will you get banned for calling your character "twobodytypes"?

im going to go on the forums and complain about why body type 1 can get naked down to just bottoms and body type 2 has to cover their top. it isnt a woman, its a body type, right? so if i choose that body type and i picture it as a male, then the breast area is non-sexual and i should be able to be naked up top.

It's probably not on the filter, but if someone reports you, probably.

These people don't actually care about the shit they spout. They're losers who realized if they cry loud enough people will listen to them and it gives them a sense of authoirty/power. When you say a bad word in a game, they report you and they receive a notification days later saying that you got banned, they metaphorically cream their pants. Why? Because they had power over your life, even if it something as small as getting you banned from a videogame.