Master Duel

Ecclessia has an icon, Albaz has an icon.
Aren't you guys missing someone?
Maybe someone with a winning smile and a good sense of humor?

Attached: 1652847645010.jpg (1638x2048, 501.89K)

who cares tranny all i want is the trishula mate

Isn't he literally confirmed

Casual mode is great. People letting a few meta fags ruin it for them are missing out on the real fun.

Attached: M Brothers.png (885x645, 726.17K)

>casual mode is up
Oh boy, time to play cancerous meta deck because fuck making a new deck when there's a fucking 20 deck limit

You aren't even using all those decks

Post your deck list, I bet half of it is just janky shit or meme deck even if you play MD since day 1

It really was fun. I wonder if I could by with Myutants in it or if they're still too low level

Do casual matches also count to the daily mission goals?

Attached: FZI43PAacAESAq8.jfif.jpg (756x914, 348.71K)

Nope. I tried with the damage dealt one.

No

Nah but considering I can finish the dailies with a single soulsword match 95% of the time I wouldn't say it's a big deal.

It's actually a good thing because there's literally no reward for doing casual. It means grinders and metafags have no reason to do it besides just to have a few friendly games.

At least the boomers are finally gone from ranked.
They'll only come up whenever they need gems, but since they're casual, I wouldn't past them to just drop fucking money on it.

Where are people getting these red profile borders from

Post a pic? I haven't seen any odd borders.

>actually winning games with normal Evol deck
That's the stuff

Attached: 1649545507032.jpg (1024x1024, 596.97K)

Holy fuck witchcrafters are unplayable in this meta

good

your casual duels?

what build are you using?, im coming up with something for this shitstorm but it's not looking good, and sadly, it won't get better

not the same user but people instascoop to grass or reasoning, heck they scoop to marincess too, only got them to stick around for pure non sunavalon rikka

>branded is here
NEAT
>Vicemaster is not
fuck this game

then simply duel until you find someone that doesn't scoop to grass. The problem with casual is that you can find everything from boomers playing summoned skull beatdown to madolche faggots going full combo

>people instascoop to grass or reasoning
as they should. I would too lmao. play the 40 card version

Grasscrafters with kaiser colosseum

>Suships in casual
Aww shiet, nice
>Suddenly adventurer
Fuck off

Casual is just plainly a shitshow, either you're sandbagging with a shittier version of your petdeck or you have to endure the funny guys playing flunder or adventure prankids

I was doing the same (no kaiser) but honestly, ill probably wait for a bit for what said, when branded fusion releases alongside the rest of the albaz structure deck and we get big haine we'll be able to dump our on godawful 60 card pile on someone
>Grass
>Reasoning
>Adventure
>Illusion of Chaos and Magicians Souls
>Branded
>Schmietta and the few good spells and big witches we have
>somehow find space for staples and good grass targets too