REDDIT ranks RESIDENT EVIL games

thoughts? Are there really lots of people that think REMAKE 2 is better than RE4?

Attached: 54bs93pbu2q51.png (652x647, 474.63K)

WHY IS REMAKE 2 SO FUCKING OVERRATED

i'm surprised Any Forums hasn't pulled a 180 and started hating 4 yet
gonna go screenshot a tranny playing it I guess

Fake

Remake 2 and 4 would be S

4 is a masterpiece, not even Any Forums contrarianism will change that but there's probably some autists that blame RE4 for gaming becoming what it is today.

I agree with REmake 1 being s tier not sure about the other ones though. Like I enjoyed REmake 2 a lot, but better then 4?

Remake 2 is more of a survival horror game than the original and RE4. Only secondaries like the latter two.

Remake 2 is good but I seriously don't see what the hype is. I have S ranking with both Leon/Claire, and imo the original RE2 is way harder. Especially a no damage run

Wow these are definitely Reddit opinions and I doubt any of them have actually played most of these games.
Resident Evil 3 Remake is objectively better than 2 Remake, it has more enemy and gameplay variety and does more in a shorter time.
It literally makes no sense to have 2 as S and 3 as B when they're literally the same gameplay.
Also no Reddit, the PS1 originals with tank controls are not better than Resident Evil 4.

retarded zoomers.
>muh shitty shooter is survival horror xDD

RE2 original is a total joke. I've played through the majority of the series recently and I'd say its the easiest RE. Its still the best game in the series though.

Resident Evil 7 Gold is currently $9, should I pick it up?

>Outbreak on the same tier as Rev 1, Rev 2, 5, and 3 Remake
>4 not S
>7 that high
reddit having bad tastes is nothing new

Zoomer's first Resident Evil

RE2 is harder than REMAKE2 on the first blind run, especially with Claire's shit weaponry and having to carry three different ammo types for the grenade launcher.

RE2 remake is more of a survival horror game than RE4 but RE4 is a much better game

>reddit
Automatically objectively wrong

Yeah I guess it would be harder if you were mentally retarded enough to actually carry around every grenade type at once

REmake 2 is better than 4 because 4 is garbage. There are two types of people who are obsessed with RE 4. The people who played it as their first RE game as a kid, and the people who are just going along with the epic Any Forums opinion that it's a masterpiece because they aren't real people with real opinions.

Yes it's very worth it. it's a kino as fuck game.

Attached: 1612240512495.jpg (2100x4235, 2.16M)

the most reddit game franchise of all time

It transcends RE titles by not only easily being the best RE games but it's always listed as one of the greatest games of all time. Cope while dialing 8 loser cuck.