What's the vidya equivalent of this? Gotta be Tetris right?

What's the vidya equivalent of this? Gotta be Tetris right?

Attached: 518CAj2vL5L._SX382_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (384x499, 37.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/folder/sSYAxKqb#f2gWy-eQZJNvRfiUTu1ASA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

poong

Cookie clicker

DRAWING IS NOT FUCKING FUN UNLESS YOU'RE TALENTED
BOY I SURE FUCKING LOVE STILL BEING DOGSHIT AFTER 5 YEARS WHILE ZOOMERS OVERTAKE ME IN 6 MONTHS WITH WAY LESS PRACTICE
SO FUCKING FUN

I like the race section of that book.

bro it says right there that everybody can easily learn to draw, are you saying the book is wrong?

do you like our friends over on ?

>everybody can easily learn to draw
Everybody can learn to draw but some people will get good at it a lot faster than others (talent). Also, some people will simply never get to other people's level, no matter how long they practice (again, talent)

Just do it slowly, one step at a time. I've been doing it for 2 months now and I see improvement. I don't force myself though, if I don't feel like drawing of if I get frustrated I stop. I don't have talent so I know I'll never get too good at it. I try to do it for fun

please stop making these threads. Fun with a pencil is not where you learn how to draw as a beginner unless you were born in 1930 and are like 12 years old.

If you care enough about learning to draw you will know where to go to actually get real lessons. And you will never be good if you don't draw for at least 2 hours a day every single day and slowly bump up to drawing at least 7 hours a day.

Attached: 039.png (3507x2480, 438.82K)

> where to go to actually get real lessons
where?

>If you care enough about learning to draw you will know where to go to actually get real lessons.
Thanks for telling me.

Is that James

Find a download for Brent Eviston's couse on /ic/ or buy it.

Beginners need to learn how to draw with their arm, how to to draw circles and squares accurately like a professional, how to see angles and basic shapes in every object, how to simplify copying curved lines into simple angles. How to draw lightly.

You need these basic motor skills as the foundation to ALL drawing. You can't just jump into drawing without these basic fundamentals engrained into you every time you draw. It doesn't matter how many "loomis heads" you do or how many boxes you draw on drawabox. You will never be a good artist unless you train your motor skills and basic fundamental grasp on shapes and line.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 771.33K)

Do you have any books to recommend instead? I don't really like online courses

souls games

>/ic/
lol

Nothing wrong with poaching their links

Are you supposed to grind your high score in Tetris in order to get good at other vidya?

Attached: 1517010519458.png (119x205, 18.87K)

Shut the fuck up
Just shut the fuck up already

mega.nz/folder/sSYAxKqb#f2gWy-eQZJNvRfiUTu1ASA

I cant remember but wasnt there some outright doomer type youtube vid by a drawing tutorial account talking about this

That's a pleb problem.

I always enjoyes drawing from 4 years old to today and I drew regardless of my level of skills.

You're just a fucking peasant who is addicted to instant gratification. There's no way you held up practice for more than a few months before giving up.

No not really. Books are really not useful for beginners. Books are for intermediate artists who already have a lot of experience and can incorporate worded knowledge into the physical activity.

You either need a private tutor IRL or really well made online tutors like Brent Eviston so you can actually WATCH them draw. Sub consciously you will pick up how they draw with their arm and pick up on the proper motions and habits, and incorporate their movements into your own arm.

It's a lot like learning an instrument, learning to draw is VERY physical and muscle memory oriented. You need to learn the rhythm of drawing line and gesture and such. You won't teach yourself naturally without picking up on a million bad habits.

Remember, drawing is NOT a talent. Its a fucking SKILL that anybody can learn if they have the balls to work hard and have a GOOD teacher. It seems like magic because drawing IS fucking magic, we literally have secret tools of the trade to create the sense of illusion.

Attached: file.png (480x360, 126.47K)

Cry more about it. It's your problem for being an insecure piece of shit with something to prove to absolute strangers. If you van't draw for the sake of it and can't find peace in art, then you deserve none of its gifts. None of them.
You just want to be "gifted" because you have self esteem issues that have sweet fuckall to do with the beauty of creation.

Talent isn't real, copidiot.

I started coloring with alcohol based sharpies. I usually hate coloring, but this makes it fun. It's easier to blend color and it makes less of a mess, but I'm still experimenting with it.

Attached: 20220715_012023~2.jpg (3467x2334, 2.44M)

zoomers who overtake you are the ones who have been drawing since age 6 and are now 16+, they have way more practice than you who started drawing as a boomer

I think there is such thing as talent, some people are just going to be more naturally inclined to some things, but giving up because of it is shitter talk