People like this will be the death of multiplayer gaming

People like this will be the death of multiplayer gaming

Attached: ez.png (1272x440, 470.33K)

whenever someone says ez I just say “your mom was ez”
works every time

>superkiller
No wonder it's ggez

Why does ez make people seethe so hard? I once typed it as a joke, and some sperg actually went out of his way to DM me to tell me that I was a loser for saying EZ.

Gaming already died years ago. It’s evident because women play video games like it’s fucking normal for them. That, and plenty of fucking normalfags buying up shitty games and acting like the faggot in OP’s image.

I report them all because it makes me laugh to know how hard they'll rage when they get suspended.

I once joined a game right at the end of the match, and my team won, so I had zero kills zero deaths, and I said ez as an obvious joke and this guy on the other team sperged
>OH EZ? OH REALLY? HARD TO SEE YOU ALL THE WAY AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SCOREBOARD
He then spent the entire next match trying to target me and crying in the chat

Dataminers are still worse people.

because it accurately deprecates and berates someone based purely on their performance while keeping it simple and carefree, as in you acknowledge how shit his skills are but dont have a care in the world what happens to him afterwards, like a cumdumpster.

Doesn't count if you say gg before ez ;)

Every time I've heard an enemy player say 'ez' it was either clearly as a joke or my team had a fucking embarrassing performance. Either way I don't see what there is to get mad about, you either won or lost regardless.

>Incel hands typed this

It's always been normal for women to play games retard they just grow out of it sooner than men

As a subscriber to the troll lyfe dogma, I say ez in every match regardless of what happened, to try to enrage people.

Attached: 1561390031995.jpg (477x599, 37.9K)

I used to do stuff like this on Overwatch until I permanently got my account banned

Stay based, king

lies

Women have always played vidya, retard

Not you though, considering that you're a man with a penis

>considering that you're a man with a penis
Yes I am, well done, mong

>playing ranked CSGO years ago
>we're shitting on the enemy team
>gets to half time
>someone on our team says "ez game"
>russian says back "your mom is ez beetch"
>voice chat erupts into autistic screeching and yelling over eachother for the next 15 seconds
>suddenly... silence
I miss it.

>noooo muh freeze peaches I get to say the nigger word if I want

I report every player the moment I enter the game.

Attached: 1621034574140.jpg (828x821, 189.02K)

sure
if i can ruin some cunt's day i will do it

do you really think blizzard isn't that pozzed? they are. last ban I received was for a month for calling someone a bitch because he was refusing to play because the other DPS took his one trick. just gave up. not interested in playing a game like that anymore.

>Get banned for 'wasting an exceptional amount of staff time'
This actually happens.

I'm not getting the screenshot, but I got permanently banned without appeal for "abusive chat", and it was my first offense, I never got a warning or anything

I will always remember what they took from us.

Men aren't allowed be men

Gamers are retards. Go figure

I am utterly invincible to the vast majority of shit like this because I NEVER speak in multiplayer games except to bros I'm playing with. Fuck you, fuck your "muh team" mentality, I don't play video games to appease anyone but myself. I haven't spoken to a random in any game in over 12 years. As I am not 13 years old, I also don't do stupid faggot shit like teabagging either. It's amazing how much you can enjoy games when you finish mental puberty and ignore everyone but your bros.

I really dont believe you. The only way thats possible is if youre a shit tier troll and resort to throwing racial slurs to get attention

Maybe just don't say nigger?
t. retard

This is where it was leading. Reporting everyone for any time infraction is honestly the only way to combat their stupidity. Once everyone gets banned, either the shit stops or they tell these shit devs to stop being fags.

Then don't believe me, I don't have anything to prove to some faggot on Any Forums