Should I get this or pass?

should I get this or pass?

Attached: 887a0f60-9592-4a62-85d9-fca044d04bfc.jpg (1083x609, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_WQojSxuVM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

Pass, shit sux

dont waste money on it just pirate it

Pass it's an incomplete experience with the best characters just randomly vanishing the story with no epilogue. People cope that "it'll be explained in the second one" but it's really dissatisfying. The gameplay is also small bits of low bar action gameplay with hours of unbearable dialogue in between. It's no Code Vein that's for sure.

Pass. Gameplay-wise it's a shitty Ys clone. Plot-wise it's nonsense. They can't even get their time travel shit consistent.

Pass

It’s kinda boring

the combat is really fun if your a fan of hack n slash games and the psychic power gimmick really adds to it. the game is pretty story heavy and very anime which is were most of the complaints stem from (on Any Forums at least), but if you don't mind this or enjoy that type of thing you will probably enjoy the game more.

>It's no Code Vein that's for sure.
I think its funny how much souls fans and hack n slash fans disagree on combat. as someone who loves ninja gaiden, dmc, yakuza, classic gow, etc. I hate souls combat. I noticed that this tends to be the case with souls fans who seem to hate the hack n slash or beat em up genre. not trying to start an argument or what have you I just think its strange how this is typically the case.

Favorite game last year.
Story is over top, characters are decent, although some that standout don't get much screen time.
Gameplay is fantastic, both characters are fun and the endgame combat is seamless.
At that price it's a steal.

Attached: Karen.Travers.full.3391395.jpg (1000x1414, 186.64K)

pretty good, similar to Astral Chain if you've played that (ofc without the monster on a leash)
youtube.com/watch?v=_WQojSxuVM0

I like both kinds of combat. Scarlet Nexus is just a bad game.

It's pretty fun.
Thank God it's not

Is that suppose to be a bad thing? Because Code Vein was a complete dumpster fire with some of the worst level design in any game I've played and a combat so shallow it puts other Souls clones to shame. And the less we talk about the story, the better.

what didn't you like about it? I thought the combat was really fun.

Its chuuni edgelord the game. Its not bad, but you gotta like the over the top edginess and not take it seriously

Obviously it's a bad thing, Code Vein was orders of magnitude better (and more successful) than Scarlet Nexus. If you don't particularly like it that's fine, we weren't trying to improve your own personal taste user just making a comparison between the two games

>Code Vein was orders of magnitude better
It's absolutely not. It's one of the worst Souls-likes on the market, which is saying something.
>and more successful
2 million in 3 years vs 1 million in 1 year + SN got more post-launch support than CV, which was abandoned after some half-assed DLCs that permanently stained its legacy. I'm convinced that the game was just an attempt to get people to play God Eater more than anything else.

Your statements are objectively untrue user. There's nothing wrong with enjoying SN but don't pretend it's better than it is, especially by trying to drag other games down to your level.

Attached: Code Vein vs Scarelt Nexus.png (1916x580, 451.16K)

The male MC's combat was pretty shit. I didn't find out until after I uninstalled that Kasane somehow plays differently.
The plot was fucking terrible though so the gameplay would need to be way better than it was to keep me powering through that fucking mess. Some of the characters were ok. The best thing about it was the art direction.

>Your statements are objectively untrue user
Based on what? Steam numbers instead of the actual quality of both games? If we have to bring in numbers, sure.

Attached: numbers.jpg (649x753, 204.57K)

Just pirate it if you want. Bandai has never produced anything of value inhouse. Never.

If you can get it on the cheap it's worth a quick run-through. Combat is mostly brainless. Art design's pretty neat, enemy designs refreshingly funky, and music's pretty good.

Characters are all tropes but acted decently enough. Story is anime bullshit, so just nod along.

8/10 gameplay & artstyle
-8/10 story & narrative. Dumbest shit I've seen

tales of symphonia would disagree.