Untitled

Attached: skyrim vs dragon dogma.png (1018x713, 570.64K)

Attached: 8F44F1C9-6190-4C33-BBCA-1A123545601C.jpg (490x476, 197.29K)

Any Forums opinion on games doesn't fucking matter
filled with faggots and retards of every kind and variety
the only guy with a semblance of good taste is fucking me all the rest can go fuck themselves

Attached: 1611084883921.jpg (750x800, 75.52K)

>RPG where character gear and stats are more important than player skill
How is this a bad thing? If you want your skill to matter play an action game.

and me of course :)

Any Forums opinion is that they hate all these popular critically claimed games, but then praise those buggy shitty game's with slow gameplay that simply doesn't work and don't forget pokemon.

Free climbing on enemies are a cool mechanic. Not many other games does that aside from sotc.
I wish there were more

Don't care. Post your current builds and vocations

Attached: dogma whore.jpg (1200x924, 236.38K)

Any Forums loving Dragon's Dogma had to have been some form of psyop/viral marketing that landed. I remember clear as day that before Dark Arisen version came out, everyone shat on it and didn't give a fuck.

contarians needed a game to desperately latch unto

combat fun, simple as

Attached: 1659727730484.png (1600x900, 1.45M)

One of these has good gameplay, the other doesn't

but muh superior nippon gayme doe

Game A has boring combat where you just swing your sword at things until they die and a magic system where everything you can do with it become outclassed by level 25. Yeah you have a funny ragdoll scream to use against enemies (that’s on an arbitrary cooldown) but as is the moment to moment combat is boring as fuck which is a problem because that’s 90% of what you’ll be doing because Bethesda can’t into good writing.
Game B on the other hand has cool flips and lets you do fun stuff like crawl on monsters and stab them in the eye or pick up live spiders and throw them at people. In addition, it’s magic never stops being useful and at high levels lets you do shit like summon meteors from the sky and create massive tornadoes. Now just like game A 90% of what you need to do is combat because Capcom also can’t into good writing but people are more willing to give game B a pass because the moment to moment combat is actually engaging

Attached: Alchemist.webm (640x360, 3M)

Wojak posted should be raped to death by a pack of feral elephants

I like both :)

ELDEN RING

Wojaks are a proud /qa/ tradition. Stop being so transphobic/homophobic

Too nice. I say a pack of hippos.
/qa/ tradition is losing and getting fucked by mods

Both games are praised by retards and hated by more intelligent part of Any Forums, it's just that less people give a shit about DD.

>Chinese texts
Eeeh, no thanks. Probably riddled with micros or only looks good on surface level

I love both but Dogma's combat is a lot more skill based than Skyrim's.