There are people in this board RIGHT NOW who still haven't played this game

>there are people in this board RIGHT NOW who still haven't played this game
What's your excuse?

Attached: OoT.jpg (640x439, 54.47K)

The epitome of an overhyped game. Glad it's been dethroned from "best game of all time" lists

Would Ocarina of Time be nearly as praised if it weren't the first 3D Zelda game? I prefer Twilight Princess over Ocarina of Time so for example if both of those games were to switch release dates would Ocarina of Time still be as praised?

Attached: shinaartificial.tumblr.com tumblr_p70m5xnQno1t4kwdho1_1280.jpg (1104x1070, 280.84K)

i dont understand? if TP were on N64 it would essentially still be OoT

What a stupid post

Been playing it periodically ever since ship of harkinian with free camera released. It's pretty good so far

Attached: 2022-07-24_03-41-16 1920x1080.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

I've played a lot of nintendo games but never zelda. They just bore me.

Attached: 1650347633080.jpg (820x1147, 137.14K)

What Nintendo games have you played?

Sorry, "tranny nigger faggot poggers snoy." Forgot to translate into 13 year old for you.

uhh pretty much all of the big hits? 2d and 3d marios, mario rpgs, the starfox and pokemon games, even got an snes for earthbound and smrpg. fzero, smash, the karts, most of their shit desu

zelda games just bore me. only one I ever liked was minish cap and that has the same flaws as the rest of them. they seem deep but they are not, they slow down and have a shitload of backtracking while not having a single thing to hook me. theyre the asscreed of nintendo

I dunno.
Anyways, bugfix release.
anonfiles com/5fHfpe2by2/OOT_PC_Release_3.0.1_zip

If you like fucking Pokemon but not Zelda there is seriously something wrong with you

It's the next game I will play.

I was born in 2004 and don't want to play games older than me.

thats it? thats your sterling defence? cos yeah pokemon has serious flaws but having to cherrypick like that is a pretty bad sign lmfao

I'm not a millennial tranny

No, for a moment I thought you don't like Zelda because most Nintendo games are about pure arcadey fun, not some grand (and even cinematic at times) adventures. But since you like Pokemon, a JRPG which is also a long adventure unlike most other Nintendo games, this is not the case. And I think I don't need to say that Zelda games are infinitely better than Pokemon, arguably the laziest JRPG franchise ever, in terms of giving you the sense of adventure
>I enjoy the gameplay
Let's be real here, nobody plays this shit for the gameplay

I've played it and I regret time wasted. If you don't have your eyes covered with nostalgia game is 5/10 at best.

I played this version.

Attached: images (2).jpg (587x522, 49.35K)

Zoomer here.
Everyone knows about this game, and everyone has at least saw a lets play of it. And most think it's overrated, but thats not the point.
Don't let falseflagger tell you otherwise.

I played Zelda when I was 8 and Link when i was 9
I beat them when I was 8 and 9
I didn't think anything about it really

why do people say these games are hard
I think I may have used nintendo power for some stuff in Zelda

I never cared about any Zelda.