Mage: I command the power of elements, reality itself bends to my will, the very concept if time is my plaything

>Mage: I command the power of elements, reality itself bends to my will, the very concept if time is my plaything
>Thief: I become invisible to the eye, i sneak behind unsuspecting victims and can just as easily expertly extract their wealth as I can end their lives, I set intricate traps and use various devices and poisons to gain an advantage
>Fighter: I HOLD BIG STICK I HIT WITH BIG STICK HUIRRRR

Why would anyone ever want to pick fighter in any game when there are other choices?

Attached: Underworld_Ascendant-Player_Characters.jpg (1024x571, 67.95K)

There's a sense of satisfaction to be found in standing toe to toe with magic or spells or traps or whatever else the world throws at you through pure brute strength and determination.

Attached: DragonsCrownFighterFigurePic1_zps766f3754.jpg (350x453, 63.83K)

concept artists/designers always make the nerd/wizard a black guy now because they want to be "subversive" and "inclusive" and frankly it doesn't feel natural

>dyel: the thread

Mad.

Attached: 1658869058646.png (665x1200, 966.97K)

Hitting things with a big stick ensured your species survival and place in the top of the food chain for hundreds of thousands of years. If it wasint for the unga with the big stick bunga from the tribe over yonder would have stolen your berry's and nuts and would have taken your mother's sisters and daughters. You owe alot to the big stick and the idiots that used them.

perhaps your right...i might conjure a couple thousand mindless meatheads to test your theory and then spawn some demons to kill them when i get bored

Attached: 4a386c50d73113a745254d1f7a906be7.jpg (692x1024, 80.6K)

And it would only take 1 meathead to kill you.

I'm stupid. I'm clumsy. I'm strong. Simple as.

>Hitting things with a big stick ensured your species survival and place in the top of the food chain for hundreds of thousands of years
Actually, it was stabbing things with a pointy stick. Wearing down prey and stabbing them with primitive spears is how humans survived to be where we are today.

Once magic gets involved then Mr. Big Stick gets to be unnaturally strong to the point where he's able to completely demolish those demons with ease

Hitting stabbing farting and sharting. You are more correct though I concede.

You mean Mr. Big Stick gets to demolish the demons with ease because he's using a magically enchanted weapon.

>>Thief: I become invisible to the eye, i sneak behind unsuspecting victims and can just as easily expertly extract their wealth as I can end their lives, I set intricate traps and use various devices and poisons to gain an advantage
You're acting like this is a good thing. Oh man, the thief deals with a trap wizards can dearm and fighters can tank. Oh, he can critical strike once, while fighters one shot everyone.
Fighter > Mage > Thief. Sure you can exploit the game/become god as a mage, but with fighter you are pretty much guarantee to not deal with game balance fuckery

It amazes me that humanity's power is basically kiting.
We can't fight, wrestle, or even out lift other animals. Our specialty comes in long distance running, stabbing and running away.

>You're acting like this is a good thing. Oh man, the thief deals with a trap wizards can dea-ACK

Attached: Baldr006.png (1680x1050, 1.59M)

Magic and sneaking aren't satisfying. Nothing feels as intimate and personal as changing the world around you with muscle and blood, grit and strength, a heavy sword and a well placed strike.
Plus, I like the idea of being a challenger. An underdog, from bumfuck, ready to punch above the belt. You can never sell someone able to bend reality to their will as an underdog. Thieves get a pass, but most of their scrappy underdog power comes in the form of cunning, which is by and large not exclusive to rogues. Fighters walk up to trolls and ogres, coating their weapons in flame with oil and and themselves in iron. The others hide behind him and his steel balls. On the battlefield after, nothing remains but guts and glory.

Plus mechanically it's usually more engaging.

Attached: 1643817747078.jpg (3840x3288, 1.46M)

>Mage: go into inventory every few minutes for potions or to change spells, magic runs out and you have to run away, magic replaces half the gimmicks in the game ensuring no fun
>Thief: spends half the game crawling around slowly avoiding all enemies and gameplay, powers never work on bosses, ends up with the most money to spend but cant because low weight limit
>Fighter: always in on the action, can tank hits for more epic battles, wide choice of weapons and armour, can rush through dungeons if they get dull

Why would anyone ever want to pick anything but fighter?

Imagine the level of bitch you'd have to be to dabble into the dark arts in order to learn arcane mysteries and unlock magical abilities and despite that you're just barely on par with some random gigachad from bumfuck nowhere who goes around fucking shit up with martial skill.

>implying fighters wouldn't be screaming for healers to molest them so they don't die from getting smacked in the face

>fat retard with a club is 'on par' with a demigod who can summon a meteor shower to level an empire in an afternoon

f*ghter delusions are absolutely fascinating

Imagine the level of bitch you'd have to be to brag about your martial skill while using an enchanted broadsword +10 and magic armor.

what's unnatural about it?
there are african tribes today who still wear wizard robes and wizard hats.

Mages and thieves don't scream when they get smacked in the face, at that point they're smears on the ground. Just ask the next dragoon you find, he'll tell you he's perfectly fine as he closely inspects the floor tiles. The next black mage will be standing in the way of certain death because he's still casting and too stubborn to move. If there's something that hurts everyone in a room, it's the guy in full armor and a shield that's still standing wishing everyone else were a little more competent.

he's trying to fit in with le ebin racist 4channers, give him some time and he will tie in trannies into this somehow