World of Warcraft: Dragonflight

Why is FFXIV more popular than WoW now? Pic related.

Attached: 1659715670912779.png (1481x917, 914.06K)

Bnuuy sexo

IT'S TWEETING FUCKING WAY *punches him in the gut*

>Left
>pre-rendered cutscene, which Blizzard is known for making really well

>Right
>closeup of small NPC model in-game

Why are you providing disingenuous comparisons, user? It's almost like there's a bias here. Show us some Blizzard NPC models instead.

Uh... cheesed to meet you?

embarrassing

Attached: Klee runs this shit.jpg (656x1106, 426.33K)

I have no idea why WoW was ever popular to begin with
It's a shit tier game and has always been that way from its first release to now

someone post the orc and elf horses.

botted views

Attached: dead.png (880x387, 130.53K)

can't beat the cunny

Attached: 1650446999419.png (403x528, 277.69K)

>Why is FFXIV more popular than WoW now?
Because WoW's universe and lore is dogshit? And the less is said about its execution, the better?

Attached: 1626056970190.png (599x528, 308.79K)

64 BITS

Most wow players are sagging millennials
There's more children to groom in xiv so if course it attracts a bigger audience
As if anyone plays these garbage games for any other reason

I think the point is more WoW's big announcement getting absolutely mogged by a random FF shitpost.

Huh. Apparently the notion of comparing twitter likes is so fucking retarded to me, that I didn't even consider that was OP's purpose.

>2,381 quote tweets vs. 1,519
Hmm.

absolute gacha dominance

It was the most casual MMO so easy that children and middle-aged adults could play it without needing to invest a lot of time and effort, at least initially.

Different demo's, FF fans stay on twitter all day retweeting their slutty characters and memes

WoW fans are playing the game or on some WoW streamers chat saying the game is shit but still planning to buy dragonflight

because people move on with their lives
the only games that have lasted longer are f2p shit like cs and dota that third worlders play simply because its free
lets see how ffxiv is doing in another 9 years

I feel like WoW could get AT LEAST A BIT of leniancy with people if it stopped focusing 100% on how special lady boys are and more on the actual fucking world. Its called world of WARcraft, so can we at least get some details on who's fighting who and what kind of changes there are going to be in the geopolitics? Maybe some more battlegrounds?
Orcs vs Humans is still the most interesting part of the lore, at least stop forgetting its a theme.

Attached: 1292100859156.jpg (667x1000, 490.02K)

Attached: cope.png (405x205, 128.33K)