Name a game with better large scale fantasy combat/pvp

>youtube.com/watch?v=-tNa_6Rcc3I
Name a game with better large scale fantasy combat/pvp.

protip: you can't

Attached: capsule-616x353[1].jpg (1200x1200, 146.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vsvnQH5g5gw
youtube.com/watch?v=-tNa_6Rcc3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this game was a multi-million dollar reminder that listening to streamers will always kill your game. Feinting should have never been removed.

youtube.com/watch?v=vsvnQH5g5gw
the combat is actually in a really good spot right now

Characters should be able to war every other hour. Declaring war should start the battle after a maximum of 3 hours.

Maybe such few wars made sense when the game was a survival sandbox, but now there has to be a reason to play.

shill thread

>the combat is actually in a really good spot right now
Is there pvp in the open world that's non-consensual?

shill these nuts, nigger

I think wars will be more common once they move them to being completely instanced

Well you have to push influence in an enemy territory by completing faction quests while flagged up before you can declare war. So enemy factions will kill you so you can't do the quests if they notice you in their zone, also I think owpvp kills count towards faction influence in pushing a zone. Also capturing forts in enemy zones will have open wpvp, but unfortunately theres a pvp toggle so you can't stomp pvebabbies who steal your gathering nodes.

hmmm sounds close to good enough for me

>I think wars will be more common once they move them to being completely instanced
Now make PvP have risk, the open world have a reason to PvP (if not simply having it always on), resources have use, equipment not permanent, and trading posts only local.

oh it's that really sad guy from yesterday defending this game
I said in that thread I feel bad for you and wouldn't bully but if you start spamming threads i am afraid i will have to bully you

sns hatchet is braindead and it's cringe you'd post a compilation of it

post something better then
I would literally beat the shit out of you if you said that to my face in real life and not online

is it still a bugged out piece of shit?

I just started playing this game again recently, having a hard time deciding what weapons I actually like though. Spear is way more fun than I thought it would be. It'd be nice if there were more tanking options. It doesn't feel like you can really get away with doing anything but SNS and all points in Stamina.

It can be sometimes but it's WAY better than it was before. I would say it is a fair/acceptable level of buginess but no where near good or exceptional.

>roll
>roll
>roll
>roll

not fun in dark souls, not fun in nw

I run spear/rapier 300dex/200con for pvp, used to play muske/rapier but it got boring and I got jelly of the meleefags who looked like they were having a good time

It's needed to balance how OP ranged weapons are even with gap closers, but I wish the entire roll animation wasn't an Iframe, maybe like the middle 50%.

>youtube.com/watch?v=-tNa_6Rcc3I
That's really shallow and repetitive.

Attached: Figurative Controls Example - 'Combos'.png (500x804, 29.88K)

...And remove expertise.