Even Any Forums thinks Xenoblade 2 was too sexualized

>even Any Forums thinks Xenoblade 2 was too sexualized
Damn

Attached: 1659713611465414m.jpg (1024x512, 48.63K)

They're only saying that now to defend nintendo's censorship of the series. Gotta defend the red company and all that.

Wasn't that the point?
The main character's sole motivation was that he had a boner for Pyra and Mythra. Of course they should be sexualized.

It was, but unlike most games at least they had a reason to do this. If the girls weren't sexy you would not engage in the gacha mechanics, so they probably felt it was necessary.
I'm willing to forgive it here vs other games that are far more shameless about it.

>An invasive contingent of redditors/discord trannies and retardera thinks Xenoblade 2 was too sexualized.

Those designs are objectively terrible and arguably the worst designs ever made ever for anything. Animefags are talentless.

Oh shut the fuck up. Who cares what YOU "forgive" or don't forgive faggot? Who the fuck are you? You're nobody. Fucking nothing. Shut up.

T wasn't even light ecchi like senran kagura. Western games have sex scenes

We've been invaded by resetera

No more like Any Forums infiltrators think is too sexualized

we

this

The term is Neo-Any Forums. Repurposed to refer to the gafugees

>thread about what Any Forums thinks
>share what I think
>NO ONE CARES SHUT THE FUCK UP
lol

Attached: mythra.jpg (300x300, 25.39K)

no we don't you gaslighting homo.

>the hero is a coomer!
trash, i dont play games for realism or self insert representation

The only problem I have with xenoblade 2 is Rex GARBAGE design. I swear to god Addam look so much better.

I stopped playing because the breasts weren't big enough. I don't play trash for normalfags.

It's a real shame 2 doesn't even have any mods to make them bigger.

Sexualization wasn't the problem, the shit story was.

This so much. They should be sassy BLACK QWEENZ with an afro to fit modern sensibilities.

Attached: 1649374695532.png (1255x532, 1.18M)

>that
>too sexualized
You've seen nothing yet.