Why are JRPG fans so easily entertained

Why are JRPG fans so easily entertained

Attached: FXrJUstVsAEhi81.jpg (500x500, 74.54K)

is water the gameplay? or the big bottle?

This again >>>Resetera

sex

Simple, people that play RPGs tend to either enjoy immersing themselves in a world + it's characters, or even just self insert. Either way, none of them will complain if you give them cute girls to interact with

Keep chugging that western tranny shit, you absolute faggot.

sexo with flex tape

can you be even 15 seconds without thinking of gays?

RPGs are boring anyways, so the characters and story have to be interesting.

WRPG = spam same mechz as well. RPG is just not very interdasting on game-play front. ARPG mayb.
Ex. BG u will do same thing moast fites. FF same. Differences only come in certain scenarios where mayb u have to CC differently. Or buff/debuff differently.
Story and character is biggest difference. WRPG, specially "darlings", all have that, very trite and over-wrought drama mixed with that crude cloying humour.
JRPG is moar naive and child-like. Even srs things are not treated so srsly.
There are other differences, but ppl are simple-minded and don't understand.

Write properly this isn't youtube.

>Id like to have one
>Sorry all we got is < videogame with shit gameplay niggers, faggots and trannies >

>Thats not what i was looking for, goodbye!

Attached: me.jpg (299x168, 3.86K)

>I rather my western women

Attached: 1648688910513.jpg (1319x832, 402.05K)

Lack of relationship experience.

More importantly, anime girl you want to rape?

Attached: 1639459799063.png (1200x675, 1.08M)

I remember when my high school girlfriend started sucking my cock and letting me cum on her feet. Then Final Fantasy X came out and I didn't understand why I hated it so much. Now I realize that if you have sex all anime sucks afterwards.

>letting me
user, I...

retard people who play rpgs like to roleplay, you can't roleplay jrpgs because japs don't even know what that means. a jrpg to them is a wizardry clone

The worst one was some racing game I think with a massively fat black girl in pink clothing who does some pseudo cool dance
Theres a webm out there

RPGs are interactive stories
JRPGs are therefore, RPGs.
Stop being such an idiot user.

>western games
>shitty gameplay
>slaps pozzed shit
All games are shit, i'll stick with anime girls

Real chads played anime games when they were so cringe your family would disown you.

Attached: tos.jpg (352x500, 57.8K)

i played some final fantasy and you don't interact with the story, you watch the fucking cutscenes

He's American, cut him some slack

so true!

*Soundtrack

as apposed to a western games were you just have shit gameplay and unappealing male and female characters.

Looks like this faggot never disappointed his parents, why don't you go make safe choices and play football or something normie faggot.

>if you hate JRPGs, then you must love pozzed westoid RPGs

I don't think so Tim.

Attached: movie mindset.png (1599x1468, 1.12M)

i have this preordered....
its some kinda roguelite(like?) but you have a deck of cards for battle, i doubt ill like it but you never know unless you try, right?

also nexomon same day but thats a pokemon clone(ill prolly play as a girl in it if its an option)

Attached: pre.jpg (517x639, 156.02K)

I've come to the point that I would rather play games with cute anime girls instead of western games, because how pozzed they have become.

This was not the case in 2015, but western stuff is so terrible that now anime stuff starts to look quite appealing.

@608070938
should've known this was a ACfag thread
so why is he obsessed with Xenoblade right now

borderlands 2 ?

You got to pick which classes to use and what spells to cast during combat. That pretty much describes what occurs in a tabletop RPG, too.

>why does someone known for hating movie games, hate a movie game?

WHOA MAN, THAT'S QUITE A REVELATION

Attached: 1635656808185.webm (640x360, 2.92M)