The Perfect MMO

Literally everything promised about this game is perfect. And the guy funding it is some dude that got super rich off some other shit and just wants to make the best MMO possible now, so there's no chance of it dying from "muh lack of donations".

Are you hyped? Do you think it will fail for some reason?

Attached: AoC Title-min.jpg (2910x3700, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8pzcXcG-Jj0
youtube.com/watch?v=23GSdvV1dB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>only promises
>no content
it will fail when it comes out in 2050

it's not only promises. What are you talking about?

here is gameplay
youtube.com/watch?v=8pzcXcG-Jj0

the most recent dev update video is from 6 days ago
youtube.com/watch?v=23GSdvV1dB0

>castle sieges
When has this ever actually been fun?

mmorpg players have the lowest IQ of any gamer group

>mmo perfect
mmofags just need to accept the genre is destine just to be mediocre garbage to the end of time.

user that looks unfinished as fuck

MMO is a dead genre, this game will explode in popularity for one week then be almost dead afterwards like all MMOs.

There is a reason that the only two MMOs that remain popular after FOTM wears off are old as shit.

It's because they're being kept alive by droves of 25-40 year olds on IV drips of copium.

There will never be a sustained successful new MMORPG again. Ever.

>There will never be a sustained successful new MMORPG again. Ever.
This. I can't wait to see Riot pour millions into its shitty MMO for it to fall flat on its face a month from release. If it ever releases.

it is literally unfinished. Have you not been following the development progress?

>MMO
user, MMOs are dead.
Also
>muhh promises
c'mon bruh

Vaporware, unexperienced dev team with some figure heads from more than a decade ago, years of alpha, $500 buy-in cult and more! What a great game, I expect it to absolutely deliver on its promises and have a healthy outlook for its future.

It's only dead because all the current MMOs suck, and no one wants to invest hundreds of millions of dollars on making a new one that's good

I just want another world to get lost in, because IRL is extremely gay

This and Star Citizen are the biggest scams of the MMO world, and they're succeeding...

Any Forums why haven't we made our own crowdfunded mmo, is it because we are many, but dumb?

OK but hear me out

I want to play an MMO where I get to fuck men pretending to be women, but like, for real. Not just ERP and not in real life.

Until that MMO comes out I'll keep playing secondlife and vrchat

No, it's dead because it was a type of game that only worked well at that specific point in time when the internet hadn't full consumed the lives of everyone. The novelty of MMO has worn off an all that's left is a relentless grind nobody wants to bother with. You would need to entirely recreate the basic core of the genre to actually be successful and at that point it's just a different game

>Vaporware
people have already played it
>unexperienced dev team with some figure heads from more than a decade ago
you mean back when games were good?
>years of alpha
the alpha started in 2020
>$500 buy-in cult
it's 15 bucks a month, there is no box cost

>MMO
Make COOP RPGs, for the love of god stop making MMOs
>make massive world
>everyone only interacts in parties within dungeons
>world is completely empty of players
Just cut the fat and make a game where you make groups to do dungeons, you wont need to do tab combat because the game will not have 100+ players per session to account for, so you can do some interesting gameplay.

>read
>exercise
>create something
this is all you need and you will never want to play videogames again

scam citizen is stealing tens of millions of dollars from idiot donors.

ashes of creation founder has put $30,000,000 dollars into the game so far and expects to put more, the kickstarter only raised 3 million

>>everyone only interacts in parties within dungeons
>>world is completely empty of players

read the OP image, most conflict will be node based.

Eso pvp
Bitch

>Any Forums is upset that they have an open an honest development process with constant video updates

Attached: devhell.png (911x721, 94.98K)

Actual sieges are the worst part of ESO RvR.