Do you still use your 360 controller?

Do you still use your 360 controller?

Attached: Xbox-360-S-Controller.jpg (1250x1024, 100.47K)

No, sir.

Attached: sir.png (1000x1000, 330.38K)

My 360 pad has finally died the other day. What should I buy as replacement? Preferably cheap and reliable, and wired of course.

Nope. I retired it last year. It still works perfectly. I want it to stay that way. Got a SeX controller to replace it.

I've never owned one and never will.

How to spot fake chink ones?

>gets a wired one
>this little bugger connector starts to fail
Everyone knows what it's like, but never chooses to talk about it

Attached: eef0ebea-18a8-42c6-b89d-64b2084dc1af.jpg (601x450, 63.11K)

my old wired 360 controller died almost 8 years ago and i've just used a xbone controller since, it's okay i guess

yes, they're great. MIne have a cord, tho. Have cordless shit.

Series X controller makes previous versions obsolete due to the redesigned D-pad. No contest whatsoever.
Of course you can still buy older or 3rd party for cheaper but regardless it's probably the best controller for PC right now

D-pad is too shit for me

>gamesir
>it's fucking real

git gud

The cord turned to shit so I bought new new one instead. Now that one drifts

I sold off my 360 and its accessories for a pretty penny when older video games were getting peak ridiculous during the pandemic, so I've been using my Dualshock 3 via DsHidMini. It's pretty comfy, though Steam has been an asshole about recognizing since the first Steam Deck update.

It is also a pretty good controller.

replaced with ps5's, a lot better imo

Yeah, when I play games on my 360

No contest. Symmetric fags need not apply.

They git gut at making better d-pads so I don't have to

Contest:

Attached: Dualsense.jpg (1000x683, 81.42K)

>erratic stick circularity
>no gyro
>pickier face-button actuation than the competition's controllers
>"no contest"

I'm an idort and while I actually do think the Dualsense is the better controller, the Series X is the superior controller for PC specifically.
Switch pro can suck my chode though, they really fucked up with this one.

Attached: controllers.jpg (1920x2560, 832.82K)

Another 360 pad.
I play touhou with it.

Attached: contwoller.png (1204x1024, 2.05M)

Only when I'm playing on the 360. For PC I use the Series X controller.

>Another 360 pad.
Where do I get a new one and not a chink bootleg copy?

how does a connector can start to fail if you literally never touch it? just replace the cable nigga

ebay, unless you want to pay top dollar. The one in the beat up box cost me $60, but it's still brand new and this other one that I've had since the black controllers came out doesn't feel like it's going to quit anytime soon.

For a month or three before it breaks.

No it is pretty durable. You need to stop throwing your shit in an autistic rage.

The Switch Pro upsets and baffles me, because for me it's the most comfortable shape of the current 3 by far but ended up being otherwise disappointing. How did Nintendo fuck up a D-pad so badly? How do they keep neglecting analog triggers when they had them 16 fucking years before the Switch and when the competition kept them since? Why is it $70 christfucking dollars? Why have they never released any standard color variants? And even then, why are the limited editions just half-assed edits of the stock design?