Where did it all go so wrong?

Attached: 21423532534243.jpg (1920x1080, 245.44K)

Why are the legendaries in particular causing butthurt?
There's plenty to dislike but I don't see the issue with the legendaries specifically.

so when it takes a shit does the ass wheel just spin rapidly, scraping the shit out and flinging it everywhere

Looks worse than a fucking Vita game, wtf.

They have giant balls and throat tumors and we aren't gay or smokers.

Switch hardware is probably weaker than the vita. Probably weaker than a gamecube. Maybe even weaker than a DS. Who knows?

Scarlet pickers on the fence because although it has the version exclusive waifu, the trade off is that it has the worse bike.

considering they keep making games and you keep seething i don't think it ever did.

No matter what legendary you pick, for each one, there will have been an era in the past where both represented the future and there will be an era in the future where both will represent the past.

>Who knows?
You can literally look up the specs on Wikipedia. What a retarded thing to say.

this, I want Ayla, but i dont want to ride this ill dinosaur thing. Woulda be fine if they made the legendaries optional quest completion objectives instead of mandatory travel slaves. Real trainers roughed it with a bike

>buying Pokemon games in 2022

Attached: 1639444773780.jpg (425x348, 16.44K)

Whoa

>bike
They fucking run. The bike features are purely aesthetic and that is what pissed me off.

It literally can't run xbox 360 era games like resident evil (they run blurry to fuck and stutter constantly). The specs have to be a lie.

only the orange one runs and it looks terrible
from what I've seen the purple one actually functions as a bike. it still looks like a fisher price balloon animal but it looks less awful in motion.

>I don't see
try looking at it

It looks like one of those shitty chinese toy bikes you'd find at a dollar store.

no, the Violet one actually is a bike pokemon.

The switch is quite a bit stronger than the Vita, actually.

Explain OPs picture then.