Why is Any Forums like this?

Why is Any Forums like this?

Attached: 1629103269622.png (883x862, 679.27K)

Literally who and what is bottom

Because Any Forums is full of pedophiles

One game is a movie game
The other is a cheap platformer

I only come here to laugh at you.

because/v/ is full of schizophrenic retards, luckily nothing said here is taken in consideration by gaming companies or we would be fucking doomed even more than we are now. Just wait till they start bitching and moaning about the next popular gam, then you can start talking about the previous one.

UUUUOOOHHHH

Because the algorithm and marketing teams run this site

i played both
all fields

do you play everything Any Forums tells you to play?

I love Pizza Express, Frogun and Hat in Time

Attached: 5FZ3BEA46NN4BLVWKHRNU2J66Q.jpg (3366x2244, 1.18M)

What's your favourite pizza express video user?

Bottom has actual gameplay

do you even know who made the second game? you have to be delusional to think they are working with a viral marketing agency that cares about this shithole

The people who like stray also like frogun
People shit on stray because it's way more popular than it deserves, people don't shit as much on frogun less people care about it

This

The stray paid shills shift ended now these ones doing it for free

press x to cat but only in the pre-approved places

Does anyone dispute that Stray is only popular because you play as a cat? That seems obvious, and isn't a bad thing.

Never even heard of the bottom but I bet it's better than Toxoplasmosis the game.

Attached: 14defd33d8347765f475a478eae42bf6.jpg (1000x1333, 271.86K)

both good

Attached: 1659093875053.png (843x1942, 990.82K)

I bought frogun because it looks like a decent 3D platformer, not because I’m a pedo. I have cats, but Stray looks like a mediocre game with good presentation.

The cheese pizza one ofc

You dog faggots don’t know that only occurs in outdoor cats.

Normal people don't have to preface their every action with "I'm not a pedo". Not that you ever had a chance, user, considering you're here.

Well I entered a frogun thread and clearly everyone just wanted to have sex with the main character. Too many coomer tards buying games only because they want to fuck the character.

I actually want to play it because it looks like a neat platformer, and I'm a big Chameleon Twist fan. Can pedos stop ruining the perception of my games, please?

Your perception wouldn't be ruined had you worked on that mindrot.